Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • so are we gonna se Orton/Dibiase at WM or after tonight has it changed to Orton/Rhodes

    Comment


    • It seems that the internet has somewhat ruined Dibiase's face turn. Everyone knew he was going to turn face to sell the Marine 2, but then the WWE just shut it down. lol
      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
      ~Nigerian Proverb

      Da riddum is too much for you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

      Comment


      • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        so are we gonna se Orton/Dibiase at WM or after tonight has it changed to Orton/Rhodes
        How about a TRIPLE THREAT. Legacy Explodes at Wrestlemania 26!

        Comment


        • Edge.

          WWE Championship (4 times)
          World Heavyweight Championship (5 times)
          WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (5 times)
          WCW United States Championship (1 time)
          WWF Tag Team Championship/World Tag Team Championship (12 times)
          WWE Tag Team Championship (2 times)
          King of the Ring (2001)
          Mr. Money in the Bank (2005)
          Slammy Award for Couple of the Year (2008) – with Vickie Guerrero
          Royal Rumble Winner (2010)




          Comment


          • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
            How about a TRIPLE THREAT. Legacy Explodes at Wrestlemania 26!
            now THAT's an interesting idea

            Comment


            • Originally posted by comahan View Post
              Edge.

              WWE Championship (4 times)
              World Heavyweight Championship (5 times)
              WWF/E Intercontinental Championship (5 times)
              WCW United States Championship (1 time)
              WWF Tag Team Championship/World Tag Team Championship (12 times)
              WWE Tag Team Championship (2 times)
              King of the Ring (2001)
              Mr. Money in the Bank (2005)
              Slammy Award for Couple of the Year (2008) with Vickie Guerrero
              Royal Rumble Winner (2010)
              Only ever Live Sex Celebration (2006).


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • LOL It would be just like the Randy Orton's Road to Wrestlemania in the video game SVR 2010

                Comment


                • I heart Edge.


                  Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                  Comment


                  • Also worth noting, that while I was wrong about CM Punk, he did eliminate 5 guys, which put him in 2nd place to Shawn Michaels overall.


                    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                    Comment


                    • I really wish Punk could go back to using Cult of Personality for his theme.

                      http://video.yahoo.com/watch/1394388/4808634




                      Comment


                      • Edge ftw.

                        Why is WWE screwing Morrison that bad?

                        Comment


                        • Jack Brisco Dead At 68

                          Comment


                          • "The Hitman" RETURNS!!!!!!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
                              Edge ftw.

                              Why is WWE screwing Morrison that bad?
                              Huh, how is Morrison getting screwed? Dude has a DVD coming out in a couple weeks!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                                Huh, how is Morrison getting screwed? Dude has a DVD coming out in a couple weeks!
                                Yeah, but he deserves more. Like a world title run.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information