Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Holly is getting surgery on his arm (nerve damage), and will be out for a bit. Im sure everyone here cares about that.

    That is the reason that did the Snitsky/chair thing last night. It got snitsky over as a monster, and gave people a kayfabe reason for Hollys surgery.




    Comment


    • Originally posted by comahan View Post
      Holly is getting surgery on his arm (nerve damage), and will be out for a bit. Im sure everyone here cares about that.

      That is the reason that did the Snitsky/chair thing last night. It got snitsky over as a monster, and gave people a kayfabe reason for Hollys surgery.
      As soon as I saw that bit I knew Holly was going to be out for awhile due to some injury. Its a shame really because I like Holly and he's got a niche over in ECW. Hopefully this isn't as serious has the staph infection was. Best wishes to Hardcore.


      On that note who thinks an upcoming rivalry with Snitsky and The Great Khali besides me?

      Magical sig by OSUGiants

      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


      Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
        On that note who thinks an upcoming rivalry with Snitsky and The Great Khali besides me?
        I think you missed some words.. but if you're saying it's a good idea.. I don't think so. Both are heels and Khali is an unstoppable monster. They're still establishing Snitsky's new character and having him get demolished by Khali would kill all of the momentum he has going..

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
          I think you missed some words.. but if you're saying it's a good idea.. I don't think so. Both are heels and Khali is an unstoppable monster. They're still establishing Snitsky's new character and having him get demolished by Khali would kill all of the momentum he has going..

          Not to mention the awful matches they'd produce.
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

          Comment


          • I hate The Great Khali so anyone that can beat him and send him packing, I'm all for that match!

            Magical sig by OSUGiants

            SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


            Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

            So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

            Comment


            • Why does Khali even have a job? He is worse than Nathan Jones for crying out loud!

              As far as Lashley goes, I would have paired him off with Faarooq right off the bat, especially when Lashley used the dominator.

              Comment


              • Ron Simmons is the man and has his role. He walks on camera, looks at the situation, says "DAMN!" and thats it. Its brilliant!

                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                Originally posted by Job
                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                  Ron Simmons is the man and has his role. He walks on camera, looks at the situation, says "DAMN!" and thats it. Its brilliant!
                  Agreed, however, I would've paired them up before Ronnie boy came back.

                  Comment


                  • Sting is the 4th member of Team Angle

                    Comment


                    • What are your favorite stipulations here are mine
                      1. Hair vs Hair match
                      2. "I Quit" Match
                      3. Battle Royal
                      4. Extreme Rules
                      5. Stretcher Match

                      Jags:8-8
                      Duke B-Ball:22-10
                      Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
                      4/16/07 R.I.P VT
                      sig by jackalope

                      Comment


                      • let me just say wrestling went down hill somewhere after Wrestlemania 15. They have struggled so much that they brought back the Hulkster at times even though is old and as bad hips. My wrestling will forever be confined to: Hulk Hogan,Macho Man,Ultimate Warrior,Jake The Snake,Demoliton,L.O.D,Million Dollar Man,Big Bossman,Undertaker,Bret Hart, and people along those lines. the new WWE crap sucks


                        big ups to Sf49ers1121

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jagsfreak27 View Post
                          What are your favorite stipulations here are mine
                          1. Hair vs Hair match
                          2. "I Quit" Match
                          3. Battle Royal
                          4. Extreme Rules
                          5. Stretcher Match
                          Royal Rumble/Battle Royal are by far the best


                          big ups to Sf49ers1121

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by leftwich7 View Post
                            let me just say wrestling went down hill somewhere after Wrestlemania 15. They have struggled so much that they brought back the Hulkster at times even though is old and as bad hips. My wrestling will forever be confined to: Hulk Hogan,Macho Man,Ultimate Warrior,Jake The Snake,Demoliton,L.O.D,Million Dollar Man,Big Bossman,Undertaker,Bret Hart, and people along those lines. the new WWE crap sucks
                            What about The Shiek, Rod Piper, Brutus Beefcake, Ron Bass. Mr. Fuji, Andre The Giant you left out some greats.

                            Jags:8-8
                            Duke B-Ball:22-10
                            Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
                            4/16/07 R.I.P VT
                            sig by jackalope

                            Comment


                            • favorite stipulations

                              Extreme Rules
                              Casket Match
                              Inferno
                              Buried Alive

                              Comment


                              • honorable mention to Hell In A Cells.They are always so brutal

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information