Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RealityCheck View Post
    Yeah, but he deserves more. Like a world title run.

    He is in no way ready for that. But then again Sheamus is champ so that theory went out the window.....

    Magical sig by OSUGiants

    SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


    Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

    So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

    Comment


    • Sheamus as the champ has pretty much been fail.

      I like him but he is in no way ready for this kinda run the average fan doesn't even know who he is.

      Comment


      • face Sheamus Edge.please take the belt from that clown

        Comment


        • Who is the host tonight?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            Who is the host tonight?
            William Shatner.

            Comment


            • The funny thing about this Sheamus run, people of all areas of fandom have been complaining about new blood in the title picture. Now we have it and its not enough. I think Vince is right when he says nothing will ever please the fans.

              I know that Sheamus is only champ because of Trips, but hey that business. Frankly I'm tuning into each RAW without fail again so I'm not complaining.

              Magical sig by OSUGiants

              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


              Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                The funny thing about this Sheamus run, people of all areas of fandom have been complaining about new blood in the title picture. Now we have it and its not enough. I think Vince is right when he says nothing will ever please the fans.

                I know that Sheamus is only champ because of Trips, but hey that business. Frankly I'm tuning into each RAW without fail again so I'm not complaining.
                People want new blood but they didn't want Sheamus. They wanted someone like Kofi, MVP, Miz, or John Morrison, not Sheamus. Don't start with that nothing will ever please the fans crap because they gave the title to a guy no one wanted to have the title in the first place.


                RIP TheManInBlack

                Comment


                • Does Shawn Michaels have a weave?

                  It sure looked like it at the end of that Orton match.

                  BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    People want new blood but they didn't want Sheamus. They wanted someone like Kofi, MVP, Miz, or John Morrison, not Sheamus. Don't start with that nothing will ever please the fans crap because they gave the title to a guy no one wanted to have the title in the first place.

                    Blah blah blah typical Brodeur rant blah blah blah.


                    Randy with a nice victory over HBK. Not sure if I want The Viper to not be a full blown heel but glad he's in the mix in the Chamber.

                    Magical sig by OSUGiants

                    SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                    Originally posted by Job
                    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                    So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      The funny thing about this Sheamus run, people of all areas of fandom have been complaining about new blood in the title picture. Now we have it and its not enough. I think Vince is right when he says nothing will ever please the fans.

                      I know that Sheamus is only champ because of Trips, but hey that business. Frankly I'm tuning into each RAW without fail again so I'm not complaining.
                      People didnt want Sheamus cause he wasnt built up AT ALL. He hasnt proved he deserved what he has. People would kill for guys like Kofi or Morrison though, because not only are they something fresh, theyve proven that they belong time and time again.

                      You can only do the Lesnar push if you really get behind someone and make them a killer, and that person can pull it off. WWE has been giving him a ton of DQ wins, and at the same time, I dont think Sheamus can pull off being enough of a killer to make us believe in his meteoric rise.




                      Comment


                      • I wanted to see some Jack Thwagger in the chamber damnit!

                        He'll be a title contender someday, he's only what like 24-25? Definitely longterm potential.

                        BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                          Blah blah blah typical Brodeur rant blah blah blah.
                          That's a nice way to insult me for no reason I guess.

                          Commie said what I was trying to say in a far better way anyway, so I'd just listen to him.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Dibase's big break?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                              Dibase's big break?
                              He and Orton will clash in the chamber, either that or he'll mess him up again.

                              BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                People didnt want Sheamus cause he wasnt built up AT ALL. He hasnt proved he deserved what he has. People would kill for guys like Kofi or Morrison though, because not only are they something fresh, theyve proven that they belong time and time again.

                                You can only do the Lesnar push if you really get behind someone and make them a killer, and that person can pull it off. WWE has been giving him a ton of DQ wins, and at the same time, I dont think Sheamus can pull off being enough of a killer to make us believe in his meteoric rise.
                                I agree that Sheamus shouldn't be champ right now but frankly there's nothing we can do about. He's a placeholder champ to get through Mania and I think we all know that. His push makes no sense in any way other then being the workout partner of Trips. That being said at least he wasn't buried on RAW after being brought over like Evan Bourne and Jack Swagger.

                                Its something different for a change and thats what the masses wanted.

                                Magical sig by OSUGiants

                                SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                                Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                                So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information