Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
    Well, if that's the case, I already know the finish.

Cena and Batista battle on the outside. Inside the ring, Bret puts Vince in the sharshooter.

Vinny taps out screaming like a girl.

Justice is served. :)
    Yeah that's probably what's going to happen. I think it's a given that Bret goes over Vince at Wrestlemania unless he literally gets screwed again.
    "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
    ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Cena with Bret vs Batista with Vince probably.
      That was my guess when Batista interfered.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• So what happened with the last hour and a half of RAW? I fell asleep right before Orton's match.

Comment

• Orton beat Shawn with a rollup and SHawn looked like he was having a nervous breakdown.and Bret started to beat the crap out of Vince til Batista showed up and left Bret laying

Comment

• Well Batista was holding Bret, while Vince was yelling at him. Then Vince spit in Bret's face.

Comment

• I know that Vince walks like that on purpose, but does anyone else get annoyed how he walks on the show?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                I know that Vince walks like that on purpose, but does anyone else get annoyed how he walks on the show?
                Me.I get annoyed with it as well

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  I know that Vince walks like that on purpose, but does anyone else get annoyed how he walks on the show?
                  That's the point.

I was pretty surprised no one came out to help Bret at the end not saying it wasn't a good ending just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    That's the point.

I was pretty surprised no one came out to help Bret at the end not saying it wasn't a good ending just saying.
                    appearantly they waited for the cameras were off before Cena went to help

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                      appearantly they waited for the cameras were off before Cena went to help
                      Why do it after the show?

Comment

• Vince McMahon's walk is the best strut ever!

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
                          Why do it after the show?
                          For the people that paid to be there.

Comment

• Originally posted by JFLO View Post
                            Vince McMahon's walk is the best strut ever!
                            Not better then Stone Cold's BMF walk but it's close.

Comment

• http://www.wwe.com/shows/ecw/

"Tonight Mr. McMahon himself will appear in the Land of the Extreme to address the WWE Universe on the future of ECW! Don't miss this important announcement, tonight at 10/9 CT on Syfy!"

Comment

• MORE ON WWE'S SYFY SERIES
                                by Mike Johnson @ 8:24 PM on 2/2/2010

Sources in WWE just confirmed the ECW on SyFy series will indeed go forward under the name WWE NXT, with NXT standing for "Next Generation."

As we initially broke back in November 2009 in the PWInsider.com Elite section, one of the concepts pitched to SyFy was to build the series around an entirely new cast of characters with the tease being viewers could watch them debut and develop nowhere but on SyFy. One would think a lot of talents will be coming up from WWE developmental soon.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information