No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cena called out McMahon, talked about Vince always being about the money. Cena said that Bret Hart talked to him and wanted a match with Vince at Mania, Vince eventually said yes. Cena left, Vince cued up the video from last week, Bret came from the crowd and jumped Vince. Security broke them up. Vince said he didn't want to fight Hart at Wrestlemania now, and Hart started tearing **** up.
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
      ok what happened.I've been watching the KU game then I flip over and Bret was on
      Bret and Vince might or might not be on for WM.

Comment

• Bret destroyed lots of equipment, including dropping an amplifier on himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
          Bret and Vince might or might not be on for WM.
          I've heard rumors it'd be a tag match.Cena and Bret vs Vince and Batista

Comment

• I loved seeing Christian show up. I wish he won, but his appearance was a treat like usual.
            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Christian back on Raw? ******* awesome.

I fell asleep after the tag match. What else happened other than the Bret Hart and Vince thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                I loved seeing Christian show up. I wish he won, but his appearance was a treat like usual.
                This times 10! I love me some Christain I hope he makes the full move to Raw I have heard talk of SD but would rather have him on Raw.

Comment

• I'd rather have him on Smackdown, because Raw matches are extremely short. Smackdown is the wrestling show, and it would be fun to see Christian in matches with their stars. He'd also have better feuds too. On Raw he could have feuds with The Miz, MVP, Kofi, Sheamus when they get the belt off of him, and anyone else not in the main title picture. I can't see Christian being a main eventer on Raw, even though I think he's very capable of being a top tier guy.

On SD Christian could feud with Jericho, CM Punk, Rey Mysterio, Batista, Morrison, McIntyre, and Edge if he goes to Smackdown. I didn't list Edge for Raw, because if Edge goes to Raw, then I don't think that Christian would make the main event to feud with him. The chances of them feuding on SD are slim, because the WWE for some reason refuses to acknowledge that they are storyline brothers. Still, he'd have a better chance being in a angle with him on SD as opposed to Raw. Raw's main event is very hard to get into while Smackdown's isn't. Plus I'd love to see Christian take on the Straight Edge Society. That would be an awesome feud!
                  "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                  ~Nigerian Proverb

Comment

• The whole Bret Hart attack and tantrum was poorly executed and lame. He needs to get in shape and performance. Otherwise, his match vs McMahon or whoever is gonna be hard to watch.

Comment

• I say don't have E & C fued....REUNITE THEM!!!they can still do their own singles thing but rule the tag scene as well.E&C FTEW

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                        The whole Bret Hart attack and tantrum was poorly executed and lame. He needs to get in shape and performance. Otherwise, his match vs McMahon or whoever is gonna be hard to watch.
                        I would be willing to bet it will end up being a street fight or some kinda of tag match no way he has a straight up match.

Comment

• I'm thinking that it would be a Bret/Cena vs. Vince/Batista tag match. Cena and Batista would work most of the match, and at some point Vince and Bret have "fisticuffs" that lead to Bret putting Vince in the Sharpshooter. I don't think we'll see Bret take any bumps. He doesn't look like he can take any right now.
                          ~Nigerian Proverb

Comment

• It's almost like you could have predicted the Bret Hart scenario would be a dud.......

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• To me no matter what WWE does with the Vince/Bret story line it won't meet fans expectations it has been bulit up for 12 years nothing they do will be enough.

Comment

• The fact that Hart is unable to actually do anything, looks terrible, and has always been bad on the mic doesn't help either.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information