No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bret's been perfectly fine on the mic and probably better than he ever has been in his few appearances this year, get off it already BF.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Bret's been perfectly fine on the mic and probably better than he ever has been in his few appearances this year, get off it already BF.
      I obviously disagree, and will say as much if I so choose. A good day to you sir.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• The angle has a ton of heat for good reason, and it's not going away because it gets a very big reaction. If Bret was doing horribly on the mic, the fans wouldn't react to this angle nearly as much. Plus, it is way more interesting than anything Sheamus does with the title.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Bret's micwork in his two appearances has been better than most everyone elses in recent WWE, really

Has Bret gotten better, or do most people just really suck at talking now? Hmm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            The angle has a ton of heat for good reason, and it's not going away because it gets a very big reaction. If Bret was doing horribly on the mic, the fans wouldn't react to this angle nearly as much. Plus, it is way more interesting than anything Sheamus does with the title.
            Bret could talk about jean shorts for 20 minutes and his die-hard fans would cheer their heads off. That's not to say they shouldn't take advantage of that, they totally should, but that doesn't necessarily make it a good angle.

Some people still love Hulk Hogan and he hasn't done anything interesting in almost 15 years.

Comment

• TNA Before The Bell

It hypes up the 8-Card Stud Tourney and Joe/AJ. Very very good stuff.

Spoiler: It reveals the 8 competitors in the 8 card stud tourney.
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• That was an awesome video.

Comment

• BTW, I like the idea of a ranking system.
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• WWE is dropping Survivor Series.

Comment

• It makes sense given how they structure their roster nowadays (few tag teams, even fewer "cliqs"). That said, the Survivor Series' from the late 80's/early 90's were great.

Comment

• This guy is awesome.

BTW Edge ****** rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post

This guy is awesome.

BTW Edge ****** rules.

Oh my god?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Ladies and gentleman, your main event for one of the two biggest TNA PPV's of the year, Lockdown:

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles w/Ric Flair v. "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

- Say what you will about Bischoff and Hogan, but they put the young guys over in the tourney tonight, and I'd rather see Dinero/Styles than what I thought we'd get (Angle/AJ 23).

Comment

• POPEEEEEEEEE!!

That was pretty awesome. Crowd went from sitting on their hands while Pope was getting his ass kicked for 15 mins to popping pretty huge when Pope won

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                                Ladies and gentleman, your main event for one of the two biggest TNA PPV's of the year, Lockdown:

"The Phenomenal" AJ Styles w/Ric Flair v. "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero

- Say what you will about Bischoff and Hogan, but they put the young guys over in the tourney tonight, and I'd rather see Dinero/Styles than what I thought we'd get (Angle/AJ 23).

agreed although Angle and AJ do always put on an epic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information