No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pope won?! Holy **** that's my boy! I have missed the past few weeks of TNA, but did he get the title? I've been waiting for a Pope title run since ECW. lol
    "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
    ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
      Pope won?! Holy **** that's my boy! I have missed the past few weeks of TNA, but did he get the title? I've been waiting for a Pope title run since ECW. lol
      Pope won the #1 contender tourney, beating Ken Anderson in the finals, and will face AJ (who beat Samoa Joe) at Lockdown.
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• That's a surprisingly smart move.

It's a crime the WWE couldn't do anything with Burke.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Well I'm glad he went over. The guy is pretty damn talented. He reminds me of Christian a bit personality wise.
          "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
          ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Officially announced, starting March 8, iMPACT goes two hours on Monday night, directly against Raw.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• appearantly Bischoff and Hogan are upset with Sting because he missed the last set of tapings and the PPV due to a family emergency?seriously Sting's priorities were in the right place

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                appearantly Bischoff and Hogan are upset with Sting because he missed the last set of tapings and the PPV due to a family emergency?seriously Sting's priorities were in the right place
                I have not been keeping up with TNA has Sting done any thing besides being shown up in the rafters since coming back?

Comment

• I am pretty anxious on what Jerry does tonight as host. I wonder if he brings Big John(I think that's his name).

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    I am pretty anxious on what Jerry does tonight as host. I wonder if he brings Big John(I think that's his name).
                    Do you mean Steve Wilkos?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Do you mean Steve Wilkos?
                      That big and bald security guard? Yes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                        I have not been keeping up with TNA has Sting done any thing besides being shown up in the rafters since coming back?
                        he has'nt been on tv sice appearing in the rafters

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                          I am pretty anxious on what Jerry does tonight as host. I wonder if he brings Big John(I think that's his name).
                          Same as every host, with a Springer segment including Santino?

Comment

• Is Orton a tweener now?he got a massive pop for RKO'ing Rhodes

Comment

• wanna bet Vince hired the driver?

Comment

• this Springer segment is AWESOME

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information