I missed the old Booker
        Ya aint the only one

Jags:8-8
        Duke B-Ball:22-10
        Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
        4/16/07 R.I.P VT
        sig by jackalope

Comment

• I knew that wasn't going to end well for Booker.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• This King Booker Crap Is Getting Pretty Stale.

Comment

• i love KING BOOKAH~

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                I knew that wasn't going to end well for Booker.
                I cant believe it but I miss all that 5 time shiz

Jags:8-8
                Duke B-Ball:22-10
                Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
                4/16/07 R.I.P VT
                sig by jackalope

Comment

• I'm not a big fan of King Bookah, but the extended pinky thing = brilliance. I don't know why, but I love that.

BTW, my favorite stipulation match has to be submission matches. I love those matches, especially if you put in a great technical wrestler, such as a Hart, Benoit, Angle, Jericho, Guerrero (RIP), etc. In fact, I know it wasn't a submission only match, but the Angle-Benoit match from the Royal Rumble a few years ago is one of my favorite matches.

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                    I'm not a big fan of King Bookah, but the extended pinky thing = brilliance. I don't know why, but I love that.

BTW, my favorite stipulation match has to be submission matches. I love those matches, especially if you put in a great technical wrestler, such as a Hart, Benoit, Angle, Jericho, Guerrero (RIP), etc. In fact, I know it wasn't a submission only match, but the Angle-Benoit match from the Royal Rumble a few years ago is one of my favorite matches.
                    Amazing match. One of my favorites as well.

Stipulation wise, im a fan of submission matches, 2/3 falls matches, Ladder Matches(TLC included) and Ultimate X matches. Theres probably more that im forgetting, but thats what i got of the top of my head.

Comment

• One kind of match I'm really not a fan of is Ironman matches, which is strange because I like submission matches, but I don't like when two usually tough guys have an ironman match that ends up 6-4 or something like that. Now, if the match ends up 1-0 or 2-1, thats ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                        One kind of match I'm really not a fan of is Ironman matches, which is strange because I like submission matches, but I don't like when two usually tough guys have an ironman match that ends up 6-4 or something like that. Now, if the match ends up 1-0 or 2-1, thats ok.
                        Ironman matches are hard to pull off because of the usual hour long match. With that said, I loved the Bret Hart-HBK ironman match at Mania and the HHH-Rock match at Backlash a few years back. One Ironman match that I would love to see is Benoit-Jericho because that would be a clinic and instant classic to steal Cage's catchphrase.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Not that I watch wrestling anymore, but long matches if done correctly can be brilliant. I'm thinking along the lines of Summerslam '92, both the Savage vs Warrior match and the Bret Hart v Bulldog match, both epics IMO

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• One of my favorite matches of all time was when Undertaker threw Mankind off the cage and Mankind came back to wrestle. Clearly one of the best matches all of time. Mankind took a serious beating.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                              One of my favorite matches of all time was when Undertaker threw Mankind off the cage and Mankind came back to wrestle. Clearly one of the best matches all of time. Mankind took a serious beating.
                              Ahh the Hell in the Cell Match. The best thing about that match is that that spot was Mick's idea and Taker was like are you nuts?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• It in going to go down as one of the best matches of all time. I can't remember but did Mankind get choke slapped on tacks or was that another match?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information