No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Actually it would make much more sense physiologically to carry a sack of potatoes around your waste area.

Boom. Roasted.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitschke-Hawk View Post
      I love how 95% of the time Champions don't wear the belt around their waist. Instead, they carry it on their shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
      Stone Cold was the best he would just throw in in the ring half way down the ramp so epic...

Comment

• Major spoiler from TNA's iMPACT tapings tonight. I don't know if people will get mad if I post it (even with the Spoiler tags) so if you want to know, either look it up (It's out there Scully) or PM me and I'll let you know about it.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Last ECW ever tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
            Major spoiler from TNA's iMPACT tapings tonight. I don't know if people will get mad if I post it (even with the Spoiler tags) so if you want to know, either look it up (It's out there Scully) or PM me and I'll let you know about it.
            I think I know what you're talking about.pm me to see if I'm right

Comment

• I dont really know what youd have pegged as major enough to think itd piss people off even if you threw spoiler tags on it. The March 8 match?

Comment

• Yeah. (10 char)
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• K, just wondering. Cause when I saw what you said, I thought id overlooked a new horsemen being formed or something :(

Comment

• Note to TNA: The concept of a hierarchy only works if it is actually logical.

Case in point: Samoa Joe gets a PPV title shot against AJ Styles, despite losing to Desmond Wolfe in his only meaningful match that month and not being on the last PPV at all. Now, after losing to to Styles, you have him back fighting meaningless mid-card fights.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Abraham Washington...time to change the channel

Comment

• Kozlov/Shelton= future tag champs.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Kozlov/Shelton= future tag champs.
                          That's one of those random pairings that I think could work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            Kozlov/Shelton= future tag champs.
                            Kozlov makes Shelyon's mic skills look like Flair's

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              Kozlov makes Shelyon's mic skills look like Flair's
                              They can get a woman that can speak and have them form a stable.

Comment

• Miz and Danielson, nice combo. I'm anxious to see who they pair with Kaval (Low-Ki). My guess is Finlay.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information