Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
    They can get a woman that can speak and have them form a stable.
    Women aren't allowed to speak in WWE. Not for a man, anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Note to TNA: The concept of a hierarchy only works if it is actually logical.

Case in point: Samoa Joe gets a PPV title shot against AJ Styles, despite losing to Desmond Wolfe in his only meaningful match that month and not being on the last PPV at all. Now, after losing to to Styles, you have him back fighting meaningless mid-card fights.
      Joe had a Feast or Fired title shot that he could cash in whenever he wanted. He chose to take the shot on PPV against AJ. They didnt just give him a title shot out of no where.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
        Women aren't allowed to speak in WWE. Not for a man, anyways.
        Trish Stratus used to talk for Test and Albert.

Comment

• Zeke is awesome.

Comment

• What are they going to do with the title now?

Comment

• Wow, the lack of Joe Hennig and Kaval in NXT is disappointing. Luckily they got Danielson....errr...Daniel Bryan.
              Originally posted by Scott Wright
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Perhaps Kaval will be doing that long rumored angle with Mysterio now. (Post Mania, id assume, since theres no way Mysterio vs. Kaval would get a singles match at Mania)

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                  Joe had a Feast or Fired title shot that he could cash in whenever he wanted. He chose to take the shot on PPV against AJ. They didnt just give him a title shot out of no where.
                  So they should build him up or not do it. Wrestling is fake, you can do whatever you want. They changed lots of angles when Hogan/Bischoff took over.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• The best part about ECW being over is no more Abraham Washington Show!!!

I was kinda let down Christian lost he was pretty much the only reason I kept watching ECW, glad to see him make the move to one of the big two.

I also really like that he kept the belt so long I wish WWE would do that with the World titles it makes it so much better and meaningful when some one drops it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          The spoiler is for the March 8th TNA Main Event.. just incase someone couldn't tell by the look of the spoiler tag.

Comment

• Eww they're still gonna be wrestling in their retirement homes. The list of old names TNA wants to market is getting pretty long.
                            I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Why dont people respect the spoiler tags?
                              I want a sig.

Comment

• It's not like it's a shock who didn't know it was going to happen some time?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information