Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
    The best part about ECW being over is no more Abraham Washington Show!!!

I was kinda let down Christian lost he was pretty much the only reason I kept watching ECW, glad to see him make the move to one of the big two.

I also really like that he kept the belt so long I wish WWE would do that with the World titles it makes it so much better and meaningful when some one drops it.
    I like long title reigns too, but I don't think that the WWE would book the feuds right. You gotta have some good feuds during a long title reign, or else the title is just a piece of metal that they don't know how to use properly.

I remember when Shelton Benjamin was the IC champ for about 8 months. On paper it sounds like a really good reign, but they really didn't have him in anything memorable. They could have had something big with Randy Orton feuding with him, but they pushed him too hard too fast when he was with Evolution at the time. If they would have had him and Shelton fighting over the IC title longer, it would have been a better build up to his main event status. Instead it was just like Shelton was holding a belt just to hold one.

They missed out on some good feuds back then. I really miss the days to where dudes would go through all kinds of hell to get or keep the IC title.
    "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
    ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• The Miz will be a world champ one day book it he is really starting to remind me of a young Chris Jericho.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
        The Miz will be a world champ one day book it he is really starting to remind me of a young Chris Jericho.
        He's shown he's willing to put the work in to improve his wrestling, combine that with his already great personality and yeah, I agree with you. 2010 will be the Year of The Miz.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I forgot to say his new theme song is awesome as well my second fav after Christian's right now.

Comment

• That opening segment was awesome

Comment

• great to see Kaz back as himself.I hope this means no more Suicide

Comment

• what a promo right now by Kurt

Comment

• Good and Bad from this iMPACT. Count the opening segment, the Angle/Anderson segment and Kazarian being back as good. Count the Abyss/Hogan/Ring Segment as bad, because it was pretty brutal. But if it gets Abyss back to being a monster and not a *****, then it'll be worth it.
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I thought the Ring segment was awesome.

Comment

• btw was'nt it obvious to everyone else it was Bischoff's henchmen(Wolfe, Rhino, Tomko, Homicide etc) that "abducted" Joe

and yeah I also thought the ring segment was cool

Comment

• It put over Abyss in a big way, but maybe it was Abyss's mentally challenged child state that didn't do it for me, but if it does get him back to being an unstoppable monster, then it will be worth it.

Comment

• That segment was HILARIOUS

Hogan's speech was damn good, too

Comment

• I loved the opening and ending segments. TNA has some real good main event talent if they use it right. My big problem is how they're using Samoa Joe and Daniels. These dudes should be at the top of the ladder, but they're jobbing like they shouldn't. Nothing wrong with losing to Kurt Angle, but losing within three minutes is pretty bad for a guy that could have had a really solid 10 minute match. Samoa Joe shouldn't be losing clean to Orlando Jordan at all. I understand that they're trying to push Orlando. Maybe he had something that WWE didn't realize when he was there, but Samoa Joe should be one of TNA's top five guys. He needs to be a monster, and not a guy who loses in the middle of the broadcast to a relative no-name.

And please get rid of Hall and Waltman. Hell Nash can go too. I really don't give a **** about them anymore. They're taking too much time from people that need it. It's not the 90s anymore!
                            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Joe is getting pushed...............he got kidnapped by ninja's last night!

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                                And please get rid of Hall and Waltman. Hell Nash can go too. I really don't give a **** about them anymore. They're taking too much time from people that need it. It's not the 90s anymore!
                                This!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information