No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think will be the Kliq's legacy?

These guys have been involved both in some of the greatest Wrestling moments and some of the worst moments also.

Comment

• hey Nash is fine.I do however agree with Hall and Waltman

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxV View Post
        What do you guys think will be the Kliq's legacy?

These guys have been involved both in some of the greatest Wrestling moments and some of the worst moments also.
        They'll go down as one of the most influential groups in wrestling history. Shawn ran WWF back in the day, and Trips gets his way now. Hall and Nash did the same with WCW back then, and they're still around getting perks that no one else could with their legacies. They could be the most powerful backstage stable there has been. At least in my wrestling lifetime they have been.

Individually I think HBK is the best wrestler of all time. That's a personal opinion, but he does get some love as one of the greatest from most wrestling fans. HHH is the same. He' done plenty of things I don't agree with in terms of booking, but the man is very talented. I think Hall is the better talent than Nash, but Nash has been more consistent. Waltman will always be remembered as the guy who never got to the top, but had good talent. For some reason he never really stuck out beyond being a guy with a lot of potential.
        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
        ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Last night seemed to be building back to Joe as a monster. I mean, Bisch was talking about the samoan savage in him, etc. Then he pretty much murdered Orlando Jordan for the entire match until Jordan got lucky with the lung blower. Plus, he was abducted! So hes getting a storyline. Its not like hes being pushed down the card or anything, he just lost a match. Pope lost to Jordan last month and hes more than fine.

Comment

• this Edge/Jericho fued is gonna be awesome

Comment

• Morrison/Truth seems like a nice duo...Morrison is such a beast though

Comment

• The Kliq is the closest thing to a union in wrestling we'll ever see..

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  The Kliq is the closest thing to a union in wrestling we'll ever see..
                  Well we did have these guys for about 2 months...

"If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                  ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    this Edge/Jericho fued is gonna be awesome
                    this [insert anything involving Chris Jericho] is gonna be awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                      this [insert anything involving Chris Jericho] is gonna be awesome.
                      same can be said for Ege...heck look at his fued with Cena he made that great IMO

Comment

• Comment

• WWE has a NXT page on their site now.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/wwenxt/

Comment

• Ezekiel Jackson Moved To Smackdown

Comment

• Im going to MNR next week. Cannot wait.

Any advise for those who have been to a Raw or Smackdown? Like how loud does it get? and can we get autographs?

Comment

• Jericho and HHH are my EC picks

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information