No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE is kinda in a tough spot by now making it career vs streak.if HK is taking time off after WM then you'd think maybe Taker wins but then how do you explain SHawn's return after time off.gut feeling says the streak is over

Comment

• HBK/Taker 2 and Edge/Y2J are the WM matches I am already looking forward to.

plus NXT tonight anyone else intrigued?

Comment

• To tell you the truth I would not be shocked if both Taker and HBK were done for good after WM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          To tell you the truth I would not be shocked if both Taker and HBK were done for good after WM.
          I think HBK has another year left but you could be right about Taker would not surprise me with all his injuries he's dealing with

Comment

• Did you guys know Batista is 41?

I had no idea he was that old.

Comment

• I knew he was old did'nt know he was in his 40's.

so who will watch NXT tonight?I'm gonna check it out to see if it's worth watching

Comment

• I'm for sure going to give NXT a chance.

Comment

• I think the HBK/Taker match could end both ways. If Shawn ends the streak, maybe Taker retires in the ring since he really doesn't have much left. If Taker wins, maybe they do an angle to where Shawn has to come back for some reason by Summerslam. I really wouldn't be surprised to see HBK come back if he loses, because wrestling retirements don't last long.The only reason I see Undertaker retiring for good is because he's got serious knee problems at his age. I could see Shawn stick around for another year or two.
                  "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                  ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Has anyone else noticed that Shawn has developed a lazy eye? That wasn't always like that was it?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                      Has anyone else noticed that Shawn has developed a lazy eye? That wasn't always like that was it?
                      Its been like that for a few years now. Apparently its something his dad had, and Shawn's eye has become more ****** year by year as of late

Comment

• It really sticks out in HD.

Comment

• There was one Raw during the Jericho feud last year that started out with a close up of Shawn's face, and it was baaaaaaaaad

Comment

• "Prowrestling.net is reporting that TNA is in the process of changing the Abyss character on TV.It's being said that during the course of his program with Hulk Hogan, Abyss' character will lose alot of the neurotic aspects of his character and emerge as an invincible force in TNA."

FINALLY

Comment

• Gonna watch NXT just for Daniel Bryan formerly Bryan Danielson. Me and my Buddy where talking and his name should be Dan Bryant not Daniel Bryan

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                                "Prowrestling.net is reporting that TNA is in the process of changing the Abyss character on TV.It's being said that during the course of his program with Hulk Hogan, Abyss' character will lose alot of the neurotic aspects of his character and emerge as an invincible force in TNA."

FINALLY
                                How is that news? Thats just following exactly what was said on TV on Thursday, and what you can assume will happen now. I hate wrestling news sites :P

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information