No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm not sure which is the highlight: Danielson in general or CM Punk's entire presence.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I love Danielson, but Punk. Easily.

Comment

• i thought Danielson did a good job tonight. i can't wait until he destroys the Miz.
        Taking a Knapp.

Comment

• Originally posted by NIN1984 View Post
          i thought Danielson did a good job tonight. i can't wait until he destroys the Miz.
          QFT.He is Bryan Daniel and he is AWEEEESOME

Comment

• I enjoyed NXT for the most part I will for sure be giving it a chance.

Daniel Bryan flying in to the announcers table had to hurt big time.

David Otunga's interview was really good I thought he really played the cocky role well.

And as always The Miz is Awesome....

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
              I enjoyed NXT for the most part I will for sure be giving it a chance.

Daniel Bryan flying in to the announcers table had to hurt big time.

David Otunga's interview was really good I thought he really played the cocky role well.

And as always The Miz is Awesome....

best part was no Abraham Washington...now my Tuesday nights are saved

Comment

• True dat...

Comment

• William Regal Moved To Raw

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    I personally think he shouold have stayed as Zeke's manager.not sure if Jackson has the mic skills to be on his own

Comment

• I would prefer Regal on SD. He seems more of a fit there. Same thing with Christian. I really liked the feud they had.
                      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• I think Yoshi Tatsu should have went to SD no way he makes it on Raw heck he would have a hard time making it on SD.

Comment

• http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...e-internet.php

"Joey Styles wrote the following on Twitter today regarding Michael Cole's war on the Internet: "I'm an Internet fan and I can assure you that the exchange between Josh Mathews and Michael Cole was very real. Cole lives in the WWE bubble."

Comment

• Psh...Joey Styles is one to talk. If it didn't happen in the original ECW he could care less.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Joey Styles > Michael Cole

Comment

• It sure sounded real with Cole going overboard with opinion (which I dont remember him doing very often) and Mathews kinda taken aback by it.
                                I want a sig.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information