Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • She's made comments in the past few months about wanting to have kids and not knowing what the future held for her. Could have been mutual.

    But if not, the WWE is ******* stupid. You have Jillian Hall's dog face on contract still...cut her.


    Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

    Comment


    • The pre-Wrestlemania cuts continue out of WWE as referee Scott Armstrong has been released.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
        She's made comments in the past few months about wanting to have kids and not knowing what the future held for her. Could have been mutual.

        But if not, the WWE is ******* stupid. You have Jillian Hall's dog face on contract still...cut her.
        Theres an interview online where she says she didnt ask for her release, and that she didnt have any idea about possibly being released at all until about an hour before it was on wwe.com




        Comment


        • As far as TNA goes with picking up Helms, Burchill and Maria, they should worry about the food they have on their plates before they ask for snacks.
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
            As far as TNA goes with picking up Helms, Burchill and Maria, they should worry about the food they have on their plates before they ask for snacks.
            Agreed.

            They are going to end up like WCW and signing every one instead of developing the talent they all ready have.

            Comment


            • so should we add Mysterio v Punk to the WM card given SD the past 2-3 weeks?

              Comment


              • Punk-Mysterio and some variation of Orton-Legacy both seem very likely.


                Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                Comment


                • They need to move SD back to Thursday nights. I really keep forgetting about it. Even when I'm home on Friday, I still tend to watch other things before forgetting about Smackdown a hour and a half into the broadcast. I hate missing my boy Punk.
                  "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                  ~Nigerian Proverb

                  Da riddum is too much for you.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

                  Comment


                  • I can't wait for week two of NXT I really enjoyed it last week.

                    Comment


                    • "WWE just announced that they have released SmackDown Superstar Charlie Haas as of today, February 28th. This is the fourth WWE release this weekend, as Maria, referee Scott Armstrong, Shane Helms, and Paul Burchill were released on Friday."

                      Comment


                      • huh I had thought Haas was released before now

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                          so should we add Mysterio v Punk to the WM card given SD the past 2-3 weeks?
                          Hopefully not in a mask v hair match, I hate mysterio mask matches because the result is never in doubt




                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Splat View Post
                            Agreed.

                            They are going to end up like WCW and signing every one instead of developing the talent they all ready have.
                            Bad comparison. WCW had all of their non-used guys on guaranteed contracts where they were getting paid to do nothing just so they couldnt jump to WWF. TNA has a lot of their talent on a pay-per-appearance deal, where they dont have to pay them if they dont use them




                            Comment


                            • Last edited by comahan; 02-28-2010, 04:42 PM.

                              Comment


                              • Thats a draft spoiler, sir

                                Edit: I edited it




                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information