No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like the current lineup for the MITB. Right now I'd say Christian is the favorite for it, but remember that the winner has up to a year to cash it in. They could do a lot of hype and building with someone like Ziggler or Swagger in a years time.

Remember when Mr. Kennedy won it at WM 23 and said he was going to cash it in at WM 24? Sadly that got cut short due to injury, but the winner could do that and have a year of anticipation of it, as that wrestler continues to climb the card and gain momentum.
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• NXT is on...can't wait to see what happens between Bryan Daniel and Miz

Comment

• will someone please shut Cole up about the internet/twitter?

Comment

• It's obviously part of a bigger storyline.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I hope they don't keep having Daniel Bryan lose I know he is kinda playing the underdog role but I want to see the man win a match.

Comment

• ^^^^completly agree

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                I like the current lineup for the MITB. Right now I'd say Christian is the favorite for it, but remember that the winner has up to a year to cash it in. They could do a lot of hype and building with someone like Ziggler or Swagger in a years time.

Remember when Mr. Kennedy won it at WM 23 and said he was going to cash it in at WM 24? Sadly that got cut short due to injury, but the winner could do that and have a year of anticipation of it, as that wrestler continues to climb the card and gain momentum.
                Kennedy was also built up enough that he could have won the world title before winning MITB, and it wouldnt have been a surprise. He was coming off of a feud with the Undertaker where he actually beat him a few times. He also fought Batista in a World Title Match at the Royal Rumble 2 months before winning.

Comment

• Stone Cold Steve Austin will be appearing on Lopez Tonight on March 9 while Chris Jericho will be appearing on March 23.

Comment

• RVD signs with TNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I like RVD.. and I usually like TNA.. but RVD in TNA isn't doing anything for me. I wish they'd just run with the roster they have now.. minus about 10 more guys.

Comment

• here's hoping RVD vs AJ in the near future

Comment

• RVD in the octogon ring had so much potential, I'm not sure if there's really anything new he can bring to TNA, as he's been the same character for almost his entire career.

I do like the guy though, and a match with Sytles would be a spot-fest galore.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I have a question, what was the point of TNA putting so much emphasis on "ZOMG the 8-Card Stud Tourney is gonna set up rankings for the Heavyweight Division" then they just, for no reason at all, throw out a 4-corners Title match with AJ against Pope (Who already won a title match for Lockdown) against Wolfe (Who lost in the FIRST round) against Abyss (Who lost in the second round)?

Second week in a row I've turned off iMPACT not even halfway through. I miss TNJ.
                            Last edited by the_legend_killer; 03-04-2010, 09:03 PM.
                            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• You wrote pope twice. Their trying 2 bulid Abyss up so they are going to give him title matches.

Comment

• My mistake, I changed it to add Wolfe. But my point remains. There's other ways you can build Abyss (after you spent the last 2 years making him look like a joke) then hotshotting him into some random title match.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information