Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • is Orton gonna be a part of Mania?I have not heard anything involving him yet

    Comment


    • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
      is Orton gonna be a part of Mania?I have not heard anything involving him yet
      I thought he was having a tripple threat match with Legacy?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        I thought he was having a tripple threat match with Legacy?
        Pretty sure it would be a handicap match, why on earth would they pit Rhodes and DiBiase against each other with the push Legacy is getting?

        Magical sig by OSUGiants

        SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


        Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

        So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

        Comment


        • The match is a Triple Threat match. Why? I haven't that figured that out yet...

          Comment


          • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            Pretty sure it would be a handicap match, why on earth would they pit Rhodes and DiBiase against each other with the push Legacy is getting?
            It's a triple threat match, probably to have the two fight for a bit then Orton pins one.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • Originally posted by P-L View Post
              The match is a Triple Threat match. Why? I haven't that figured that out yet...
              Wait, I thought Vince Russo was still in TNA????

              Magical sig by OSUGiants

              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


              Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

              Comment


              • I'm thinking Ted's brother Brett will run in and help him win the match.

                Comment


                • I hear that TNA ended horribly last night. Can anyone who watched it tell me just wtf happened? Even reading results online, I still can't figure out just what the hell they were doing.
                  "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                  ~Nigerian Proverb

                  Da riddum is too much for you.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

                  Comment


                  • Abyss chokeslammed AJ through the ring, ending the match in a no contest. Flair, who was in a wheelchair selling the Abyss chokeslam thru the stage on Thursday, came down to the ring to get involved, but Hogan intervened.

                    Chelsea (Wolfe's valet, who was pushing Flair's chair) tried to mace Abyss, but maced Flair on accident.

                    Wolfe (AJ's associate in the last month) came running to the ring, and Abyss/Hogan ended up beating him up until he did the schoolboy trip over Flair (who was on the ground selling the mace) and into the hole in the ring with AJ. Flair then Flair-flopped in the hole with them. The heels got their comeuppance, and Abyss/Hogan stood tall to end the show, with Styles still the champ.

                    I thought it was funny, but what do I know, im a TNA fanboy~!




                    Comment


                    • Pete Rose hosting RAW tonight...he better pray Kane is not there :D

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        Pete Rose hosting RAW tonight...he better pray Kane is not there :D

                        [JR]PETE ROSE JUST GOT TOMBSTONED![/JR]




                        Comment


                        • Pete Rose! Pete Rose! Omg Pete Rose!
                          "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                          ~Nigerian Proverb

                          Da riddum is too much for you.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                            Pete Rose! Pete Rose! Omg Pete Rose!
                            "Vintage Kane!" ~ Cole

                            Comment


                            • byw was I the only one disappointed we saw no Stunner on Vince...that'd have been a "Vintage" RAW

                              Comment


                              • I just wanted to see a stunner on some body I really thought Cena was going to get one.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information