Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
        Originally posted by comahan
        That was a great match, imo.
        Who won?
        Spoiler::::
        Kurt Angle made Joe tap out

Comment

When did Angle go TNA? He should come back to raw.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

:?

Comment

Anybody think Hardy will come out on top tonight over Nitro in the ladder match?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

Hardy is going to drop the belt to clear his way to be in ECW with in a week or two I knew Kurt would beat Joe.

Comment

Let's mark our spoilers folks.. Some people might not have watched the TNA PPV yet

Comment

Originally posted by Lions WMD
                    Let's mark our spoilers folks.. Some people might not have watched the TNA PPV yet
                    I didn't watch it how was it rate it 1-10 with 10 being great.

Comment

Ha, I don't know, I didn't watch it either.. I haven't ordered a wrestling PPV in a while.. I've read good things, and I've read bad things.

Comment

I used to be die hard I mean die hard Raw fan I never missed a show I even watched Sunday Night Heat but it will never be the same. There is just no way to top Stone Cold,The Rock,DX,The Undertaker ect ect all in there prime. They had so many good tag teams to and now the tag team Div is a joke I don't watch Raw that much any more and have not watched SD in years. It used to be Raw was great for the whole 2 hours every week and now it is only good in spots I kinda hope TNA does good so maybe Raw will step it up.

Comment

Id say it was an 8.

(Doing my best to not mention any outcomes or anything)

The Angle/Joe match was great, id say it is TNA's Match of the Year. The Christian Cage/AJ Styles match was really good too, with a surprise after the match. The LAX/AMW match was decent, and the after effects pissed me off. Kevin Nash was also on commentary for the Austin Starr(Aries)/Alex Shelley match against Hoyt and Killings. Nash on commentary = gold. The X-Title match between Daniels and Sabin was really good too. Sabin has started playing the heel role beautifully. The Abyss/Sting match was okay, with another wierd ending.

The negatives.. Robert Roode didnt make the PPV... AGAIN.. and hes supposed to be getting a big push. Voodoo Kin Mafia (James Gang/New Age Outlaws) made me embarrased to watch TNA while they were out there. There were also a few hella confusing moments. I also think Joe/Angle should have been given more time.

Overall the first half of the PPV was average to below average, while the second half was great, imo.

Comment

Originally posted by comahan
                            Voodoo Kin Mafia (James Gang/New Age Outlaws) made me embarrased to watch TNA while they were out there.
                            Vince Russo is so childish.. Combined with The Roadie and Rockabilly, they come off as the most bitter trio of people in the wrestling business.

Voodoo Kin Mafia ... Vincent Kennedy McMahon.. Ooh, Ha Ha, I get it. What a jab at the WWE, with that one.. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Could they come off as more bush league?

Comment

Ya I know it will be really funny when Vince ends up owning TNA to.

Comment

Originally posted by Splat420
                                Ya I know it will be really funny when Vince ends up owning TNA to.
                                Outside of the X Division, I don't see what else Vince would want from TNA.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information