Jags:8-8
    Duke B-Ball:22-10
    Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
    4/16/07 R.I.P VT
    sig by jackalope

Comment

• Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I Love Shane's Little Dance

Comment

• I am getting so tired of this ****. I am so god damn tired of the McMahon's putting themselves over like this. It's the same crap every week. ENOUGH. Is this really entertaining? How about having Umaga actually defend the IC title? He hasn't done that in over a month. Actually, has he even done it at all? What's the point of having him carry it? Obviously this is going to go down where Lashley wins in the end, but the Raw is better when the McMahon's are not on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
          WGTT jobbing night after night is disturbing.
          Very much so. Benjamin and Haas deserve much better, although they need a mouthpiece to be fully successful.
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
            Very much so. Benjamin and Haas deserve much better, although they need a mouthpiece to be fully successful.
            Khali would be a good fit there.

Comment

• Originally posted by jagsfreak27 View Post
              LOL I love it when im right on the money.
              :/

Like three people said it would be a fatal 4 way last tuesday.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                Khali would be a good fit there.
                AARRRAHGGGGH!!! KAAAAANEEEEEAEEEEEAEE!!!!! IWAAAANTTTAKAAAAANEEEEEEE AARGGEEEHHH!!!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Well Boby Lashely is going to loose the ECW title for sure now.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• I don't think that is the case at all. If anything, I think the match at Backlash should further cement his status and he'll end up winning the match in a big way. That's what usually happens when they crush a guy the way they did last night. There's no way they are going to bury him, which is another reason something like that would happen, so to me it would seem like he'll get one over on them tonight, then get squashed again, then have the big comeback at the PPV.

Comment

• Yeah, I hope Lashley kills those three.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                        Well Boby Lashely is going to loose the ECW title for sure now.
                        I think Umaga wins the ECW belt then Lashley moves over to RAW since he is appearing there almost every week now

Comment

• I've said it before and I'll say it again, Kane deserves better!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• It was pretty ridiculous what they did to him at WM, Kane pretty much god embarassed in front of millions. And now it looks like they are going to kill the whole Khali/Kane feud, so he doesn't get a chance to whip his as$ later on.

Comment

• Kane does deserve a lot better. He's one of the best Big Men i've seen. He does whatever the company asks, I've never heard of him ever complaining. He's had to go through with the Katie Vick storyline, and all kinds of other junk.. He's definately a Team Player and the early version of Kane is one of the best Villains of all time IMO.

Comment

• he is on the new judgement day poster which is day after a day i shouldnt say or else he will kill me

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information