Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
    Seems like I only post in here to mourn the old generation of wrestlers, but RIP to the great Bastion Booger, a man who shared my love for the WWF Ice Cream Bars

RIP indeed. If it was not for the old generation I probably would not be watching wrestling today.

As for tonight. Orton vs Cena should be turned into a lumberjack or something. I love those matches.

Comment

• Chad Ochocinco will be on Raw tonight, too. Should be fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
        Chad Ochocinco will be on Raw tonight, too. Should be fun.
        He bringing T.O. with him and they are going to challenge the Hart Dynasty for the Tag Titles LOL now that would be funny.

Comment

• WWE needs to trash NXT.

Comment

• Got tickets to Hell in a Cell PPV, hope it doesn't suck. This will be my 2nd PPV attended live. Starting to wonder if I'm not getting too old for this stuff? Still appreciate good wrestling but patience for the BS stuff waning. Definitely want to go to the WrestleMania that will undoubtedly come to Cowboys Stadium eventually.

Comment

• I will not watch a WWE anything until the Shemus dude is not the champion. I do not like him.
              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                seems obvious to me Orton is gonna win it
                called it(10 char)

Comment

• I think everyone knew it was going to be Orton. I am also not surprised that Daniel Bryan won the US Title. I can see Miz trying to fued with Orton for a little, then cash in his Money in the Bank within the next month and losing.

Comment

• I admit I got the Orton thing wrong didn't think he would win even with all the RKO's leading up to it.

Comment

• Cena vs Barrett as RAW's Main Event

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        so how much longer do you see Nexus lasting?
                        And now we know.

Comment

• Mr Anderson signed a long term extension with TNA

Comment

• IMO, TNA hasn't done very much this year that's been good, but Anderson is at the top of the good list. Glad he got a long-term deal.
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Damn, WWE needs to really get rid of that spinner belt. Everyone besides Cena looks ridiculous with it, and even on him it's past its relevancy.
                              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                                Damn, WWE needs to really get rid of that spinner belt. Everyone besides Cena looks ridiculous with it, and even on him it's past its relevancy.
                                That belt doesn't spin anymore. I don't mind it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information