Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
    he is on the new judgement day poster which is day after a day i shouldnt say or else he will kill me
    You mean this, totally kickass poster?

Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I can't believe WWE actually did a smart thing.

Comment

• Yeah Punk makes a much better heel. That was a really weird face he was making though, looks like he **** his pants.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• BF's sig makes me crave Hawaiian Punch

Comment

• Honestly, I just can't wait for his promos on "THAT DRUNK SANDMAN" and "THOSE POTHEADS RVD AND SABU" and "THAT PILL POPPING BASTARD DREAMER".

Comment

• I actually like the Punk heel turn and it wasn't that unexpected. He was a good heal in ROH and a feud with him and RVD will be well worth the price of admission.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• yessssssssssssssssss

Comment

• CM Punk is barely bigger than Ariel.

Now they just need to kick Stryker and Thorn out.

Comment

• I like Thorn, but he should not be with the New Breed. They should be pushing him like a new age Undertaker, have him develop a Ministry-type group.

And Stryker should go back to teaching at school. I find him completely worthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                      I like Thorn, but he should not be with the New Breed. They should be pushing him like a new age Undertaker, have him develop a Ministry-type group.
                      I agree completely. The Kevin Thorn character is awesome across the board, right down to the music. I even liked him when he was Mordecai:

Comment

• Haha, I was looking at the OVW website, and Nicky and Mikey from the Spirit Squad are a tag team now called "The Frat Pack" and their shirt is awesome:

Comment

• Matt Stryker is as useless as a packet of condoms at an erectile dysfunction sufferers convention

Comment

• The new breed sucks. I like the legends the guys who made ECW. I can't belive the New Breed beat them. RVD, Saboo, Sandman, and tommy Dreamer are all legands. Elija Burke isn't anything special I saw him on Smackdown he sucked. I don't even know the vampire guy and i know he sucks. The best two guys out of there are CM Punk and Alpha Male.

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                              The new breed sucks. I like the legends the guys who made ECW. I can't belive the New Breed beat them. RVD, Saboo, Sandman, and tommy Dreamer are all legands. Elija Burke isn't anything special I saw him on Smackdown he sucked. I don't even know the vampire guy and i know he sucks. The best two guys out of there are CM Punk and Alpha Male.
                              Elijah Burke is the next big thing.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Elijah Burke is the silver pugilist!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                                On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                                Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information