Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha if looks could kill the Miz would have died tonight

Comment

• Loved the whole Raw. It was set up perfectly. My roommate is a huge Miz fan and after Zeke squashed Riley I told him Miz was cashing in. One of the rare times in wrestling I stood up and cheered after someone won. Good for the Miz. Goes to show that if you work hard enough, you can definetly improve yourself enough to get to the top level. I'm ready to embrace The Era of Awesomeness.
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• YEAH MIZ!

Comment

• Does this officially make John Morrison the new Marty Jannety?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post

YEAH MIZ!
            If it wasn't for The Miz saving my dreams, that girl would be haunting me right now.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• This is the greatest thing I have ever seen.

Comment

• MVP is gone from WWE. He asked for his release.. Kinda sucks, I enjoyed heel MVP, I had a good laugh when he first busted out the BALLIN ELBOW.

Comment

• MVP is another one of those guys that had talent but wasn't used properly. I don't think TNA would use his talent well either. They're all over the place, and can't really stick to anything. It's like they change everything for no reason.
                  "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                  ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                    MVP is another one of those guys that had talent but wasn't used properly. I don't think TNA would use his talent well either. They're all over the place, and can't really stick to anything. It's like they change everything for no reason.
                    I think he'd do well in TNA if they will make and leave him a heel.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

1-4

Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

Comment

• Wow, the WWE's plots right now are even less interesting than watching the Patriots obliterate the Jets. They sure are doing a half ass job of pretending Cena is fired.

'He's fired but he shows up at Raw, participates in matches, gets in the ring, attacks other wrestlers, etc.'

Lame.

Comment

• CM Punk on commentary is the highlight of Raw.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          CM Punk on commentary is the highlight of Raw.
                          Cole getting RKO'd was the highlight of RAW last night

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                            Cole getting RKO'd was the highlight of RAW last night

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post

YEAH MIZ!
                              They brought that picture back on RAW.

Comment

• am I crazy or does Miz Girl look a little like the girl in the skit when HBK was working as a chef and he wound up kicking her?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information