Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• so I guess we've gone from a Cena/Barret fued to an appearant Cena/Punk fued

Comment

• WWE released Kaval

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          WWE released Kaval
          Wtf?! They pushed the guy like **** and never gave him a chance. In his first live match he got squashed in 40 seconds by a guy that was depushed for whatever reason. It sucks that they treat indie vets like him poorly because they could really use the talent.
          "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
          ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• I'm not sure Kaval really has the talent the WWE cares about. Yes, he's a fantastic wrestler, but from what I saw of him his mic skills are poor and his gimmick was laughable awful (not necessarily his fault).

Tough break for the guy.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• His gimmick was pretty poor, but that should have at least given him some kind of shot besides losing all the time. The fans, the ones who watch NXT anyway, voted for him, and he's leaps and bounds better than guys like Otunga and McGillicutty who are still running around. It's like they intentionally jobbed him to prove a point. I know they did the same thing with Daniel Bryan.
              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• CM Punk in the Nexus?

Comment

• this leads me to ask.when Barret comes back could we see an unholy alliance with Barrett and Cena?Barret may not be happy about being replaced so it's something to think about

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    this leads me to ask.when Barret comes back could we see an unholy alliance with Barrett and Cena?Barret may not be happy about being replaced so it's something to think about
                    I hope not but it probably will happen that way.

Comment

• Word on the internets is that she's headed to WWE. I wouldn't have expected them to be interested in her.. I think it's a great signing, kudos to WWE. Kong rules.

Comment

• So.........CM Punk and Awesome Kong sure do rule.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• You know who else rules?

Comment

• That is a terrific point my young lad.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• You know who else rules?

Comment

• Long live the king!
                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information