No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did anyone just see that promo on RAW about 2-21-11.is it just me or is anyone else who saw that thinking Sting

Comment

• not gonna ruin it for anyone but the new version of "They" is AWESOME

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        did anyone just see that promo on RAW about 2-21-11.is it just me or is anyone else who saw that thinking Sting
        I hope its Sting but my $ is on Taker.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
          I hope its Sting but my $ is on Taker.

the promo tonight seemed very similoair to this

Comment

• WWE signed Mexico's biggest wrestling star, Mistico. CMLL owns the gimmick apparently, so WWE will have to come up with something new for him, which shouldn't be that hard. It should be interesting to see how he works out.

Comment

the promo tonight seemed very similoair to this
              I am rooting for it to be Sting but I am going to find it hard to believe its him until I see him in a WWE Ring on 2-21-11.

I can see it being Undertaker though cause they need to have him build up something for his Wrestlemania match.

Comment

• I would like to be surprised by whatever happens on 2/21, but I'm sure it'll be spoiled from me somewhere.

Comment

I am rooting for it to be Sting but I am going to find it hard to believe its him until I see him in a WWE Ring on 2-21-11.

I can see it being Undertaker though cause they need to have him build up something for his Wrestlemania match.
                  true.but RAW on 2/21 is in California and there had been rampent speculation WWE wants to induct Sting into the HOF.like you said who knows.but one thing's for sure can't wait to see next weeks promo

Comment

true.but RAW on 2/21 is in California and there had been rampent speculation WWE wants to induct Sting into the HOF.like you said who knows.but one thing's for sure can't wait to see next weeks promo
                    I have been reading how people think its Sting cause its in Cali and he is from there. It makes sense but like I said I got to say its Undertaker until I am proven wrong. I am actually hoping I am wrong cause I want to see Sting Vs Taker at mania. Then have Sting get his HOF induction.

BTW if it does end up being Sting that has got to be a giant kick in the nuts to TNA. Losing Nash and Booker T to the rumble and Sting to possible WM match.

Comment

• If it is indeed Sting the Sting vs Taker at Wrestlemania...Dear Lord make it happen Vince

Comment

If it is indeed Sting the Sting vs Taker at Wrestlemania...Dear Lord make it happen Vince
                        Let him enter to this music and then we got the icing on the cake

Comment

• I have heard rumors that it will be Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker on 2/21

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                            I have heard rumors that it will be Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker on 2/21
                            What rumors? Brock is done with wrestling.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                              I have heard rumors that it will be Brock Lesnar vs. The Undertaker on 2/21
                              I doubt if they found a way to sign Brock they would have him in a match with Taker on Raw that would be a PPV match.

Comment

I doubt if they found a way to sign Brock they would have him in a match with Taker on Raw that would be a PPV match.
                                I don't know why I was thinking 2/21 was a PPV. Heard something that it will be Lesnar vs. Taker at Wrestlemania or something like that. I was talking to a friend whose huge into wrestling and he said that Vince was trying to work something out with Lesnar since Brock is getting tired of UFC. I took it with a grian of salt since I don't follow either very closely

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information