Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
    I don't know why I was thinking 2/21 was a PPV. Heard something that it will be Lesnar vs. Taker at Wrestlemania or something like that. I was talking to a friend whose huge into wrestling and he said that Vince was trying to work something out with Lesnar since Brock is getting tired of UFC. I took it with a grian of salt since I don't follow either very closely
    2/21 is a day after this upcoming PPV the Elimination Chamber. According to the reports ya your friend is right Vince has tried to sign Lesnar as either a wrestler or special enforcer(Like Tyson at WM 14) but UFC wont allow it cause he has a fight or two left on his deal.

Comment

• I've heard Taker actually wants to face Barret at WM.makes some sense.Berret helped Taker alive and is now on SD so could help further the angle along

Comment

• TNA's promo hyping up "They"

Last edited by T-RICH49; 02-01-2011, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• Osirian Portal all the way!

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post

Osirian Portal all the way!

Winning a wrestling match with hypnosis? **** this company.
            I really really hope at least someone gets this.
            Last edited by Crickett; 02-03-2011, 06:21 PM.

Comment

• I never thought I'd see the Cornette Face in this thread :(

Comment

• I would mark out.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I prefer this one, myself

Comment

• I'm assuming those were photoshopped?if not OMG

Comment

• So it's Fortune vs Immortal.TBH better then the rumored MEM comeback.have the fued center around the originals trying to keep Bischoff from destroying TNA

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                        So it's Fortune vs Immortal.TBH better then the rumored MEM comeback.have the fued center around the originals trying to keep Bischoff from destroying TNA
                        I never understood why they didn't just do that after Bound For Glory in the first place.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                          I never understood why they didn't just do that after Bound For Glory in the first place.
                          Here's why. Originally they were going to bring back the Main Event Mafia. But then Booker T, Kevin Nash and Sting decided to go to the WWE. Once Booker T and Kevin Nash showed up at the royal rumble, TNA realized they were going to need a massive rewrite.

Soooooo, that's what they did. And suddenly, a swerve that had not been hinted at ever had to be hinted at heavily tonight (and by that, I mean spelled out by a conversation between A.J. Styles and Eric Bischoff) tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crickett View Post
                            Here's why. Originally they were going to bring back the Main Event Mafia. But then Booker T, Kevin Nash and Sting decided to go to the WWE. Once Booker T and Kevin Nash showed up at the royal rumble, TNA realized they were going to need a massive rewrite.

Soooooo, that's what they did. And suddenly, a swerve that had not been hinted at ever had to be hinted at heavily tonight (and by that, I mean spelled out by a conversation between A.J. Styles and Eric Bischoff) tonight.
                            I think your missing my point I am talking about.

When Immortal first debuted at BFG when Hardy cracked Anderson with the crutch and won the world title. The next night I felt they should have turned Fortune face instead of making them 1 giant cluster **** of a stable w/ Immortal.

To me that would have been better then what they have been doing leading up to their failed MEM reunion they tried.

Comment

• yep to be honest I think WWE saved TNA.TNA was better off with a fortune vs immortal battle use the Kaz's, AJ Styles and Beer Money more then 50+year old wrestlers(and I love Book, Sting and Nash) but Fortune vs Immortal makes way more sense.the interesting thing is will Flair side with Immortal or Fortune when he returns

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                                I think your missing my point I am talking about.

When Immortal first debuted at BFG when Hardy cracked Anderson with the crutch and won the world title. The next night I felt they should have turned Fortune face instead of making them 1 giant cluster **** of a stable w/ Immortal.

To me that would have been better then what they have been doing leading up to their failed MEM reunion they tried.
                                agreed by having Fortune allign with Immortal it made there be WAY to many heels and not enough faces

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information