No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As long as AJ/Beer Money/Kazarian don't get lost behind Anderson/Steiner/Angle it's good. But at this point TNA doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt.
    Originally posted by Scott Wright
    I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• btw AJ's promo was awesome.it's like he read the internet boards and used the major criticisms of TNA in his rant on Bischoff

Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post

Osirian Portal all the way!
        whelp CZW just got talked about on Around the Horn thanks to this video. The Osirian Portal saw their stock go up

Comment

• ok tonight's 2/21/11 promo makes me think it's Taker

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
            ok tonight's 2/21/11 promo makes me think it's Taker
            That was a Johnny Cash song right? Anyone know what it was?
            I want a sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
              That was a Johnny Cash song right? Anyone know what it was?
              Aint No Grave (Can Hold My Body Down).

Comment

• Thanks, my buddy was in class and wanted to know for clues sake.
                I want a sig.

Comment

ok tonight's 2/21/11 promo makes me think it's Taker
                  After just watching the 2nd 2-21-11 promo I am hoping its Undertaker walking into the same House Sting walked into the week before and next week having the promo be along the lines of this house and big enough for the both of them type of thing.

but like I said after the 1st promo I am expecting just Undertaker back from being buried again.

What is this the 3rd or 4th time he has been buried ? Does anyone know the real number cause I don't remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                    After just watching the 2nd 2-21-11 promo I am hoping its Undertaker walking into the same House Sting walked into the week before and next week having the promo be along the lines of this house and big enough for the both of them type of thing.

but like I said after the 1st promo I am expecting just Undertaker back from being buried again.

What is this the 3rd or 4th time he has been buried ? Does anyone know the real number cause I don't remember.
                    I think 3rd.he lost vs Mankind, Vince and recently Kane.and reports are Sting and WWE have had no contact.and TNA is confident he'll re-sign with them

Comment

I think 3rd.he lost vs Mankind, Vince and recently Kane.and reports are Sting and WWE have had no contact.and TNA is confident he'll re-sign with them
                      Thanks for that I couldn't remember the other ones. I know have read those things as well. Even though I have said before I don't think Sting will sign with WWE and that it will probably be Taker since the whole thing started.

I think the 1st promo had more of a Sting feel then Undertaker. While the 2nd one with the Johnny Cash song obviously makes you think Undertaker. So I still want to hold some hope that we get The Icon Vs The Phenom match at WM 27.

Comment

• Austin buried him at Rock Bottom 1998. He came back with the Ministry gimmick.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                          Austin buried him at Rock Bottom 1998. He came back with the Ministry gimmick.
                          So this was his 4th Burial? How does he keep coming back LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                            So this was his 4th Burial? How does he keep coming back LOL
                            well he is the Phenom

Comment

• On a scale from One to Awesome, what is this?
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• anyone see the promo from Roode to open Impact?It was incredible

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information