Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What's with the Matt Striker hate, jeez. I don't think the guy's great but he's got some talent and he's quite good on the mic.


    RIP TheManInBlack

    Comment


    • I was disappointed... I wanted to see Lashley on ECW last night.


      http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

      Comment


      • Yea, stop hating on striker! Jerks!




        Comment


        • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
          Elijah Burke is the next big thing.
          I agree 10000%.. Elijah Burke is the man.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            What's with the Matt Striker hate, jeez. I don't think the guy's great but he's got some talent and he's quite good on the mic.
            Hmm, personally I don't find him that thrilling on the mic, however, if you feel he has some skill there perhaps he should serve as a mouthpiece for a student of his? Maybe class could finally be in session?

            Comment


            • I predict that CM Punk and Elijah Burke will end up feuding, because the New Breed will eventually go kind of how the Nation of Domination went with Farooq and the Rock. Can't have two leaders. They will clash at some point...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Jay View Post
                I predict that CM Punk and Elijah Burke will end up feuding, because the New Breed will eventually go kind of how the Nation of Domination went with Farooq and the Rock. Can't have two leaders. They will clash at some point...
                And what a feud that *could* be. If done correctly it would really generate interest in the ECW brand, however, WWE has an excellent track record of botching things that should be easy.

                Comment


                • That would be a good fued, two up and coming stars. ECW is still an up and coming show they should at least extend the show to 2 hours just like Raw and Smackdown and get some more wreslters on there.


                  Thanks to jackalope

                  Comment


                  • That would be Sci Fi's call...

                    Comment


                    • Saying that why is it on Sci-Fi

                      Comment


                      • Because they decide the programming on their network? WWE can't just saw "alright, we're going to two hours." They have to ask permission and the call is 100% to be made by the Sci Fi Channel...

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                          Saying that why is it on Sci-Fi
                          Sci Fi is an NBC affiliate, just like USA.




                          Comment


                          • If it was up to the wrestling promotion, TNA would have a 2 hour show.




                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by comahan View Post
                              Sci Fi is an NBC affiliate, just like USA.
                              Oh, i just thnik that's weird for them to be Sci-Fi.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by comahan View Post
                                If it was up to the wrestling promotion, TNA would have a 2 hour show.
                                Totally. It's been "Close to happening" seemingly forever now. It's one of the, if not the, highest rated show on SpikeTV. From what I've heard, SpikeTv's offering it, but TNA wants more money for it (given the pay is locked for the contract and if TNA gets bigger it would be underpaid). I just hope they don't f it up.
                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information