No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• screw the fact both are near the end of their careers, and screw the fact it's been done.I have and always will be a HHH and Taker mark so that was awesome

Comment

• What have they done to those tag titles? Wow, those things are gross.

Need to bring back these. Oh the memories of the Hardy Boyz, Dudley Boyz, and E&C.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        screw the fact both are near the end of their careers, and screw the fact it's been done.I have and always will be a HHH and Taker mark so that was awesome
        Same here man, but the angle has to be fresh.
        I want a sig.

Comment

• Just got done watching The Big Show: A Giant's World it was decent.

And.

The Rock > Cena

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
            Same here man, but the angle has to be fresh.
            I assume the angle will be that Shawn Michaels gets involved as a guest ref or something. It could be undertaker streak vs. HHH retirement like it was with HBK. I think ending the streak is a mistake so this could be it for HHH before moving to behind the scenes 100%. Also, was it just me or did HHH's forearms look really skinny, like oddly skinny?

Comment

• What I found funny about that was after the HHH-Taker stare down was they had Sheamus come down for his match. Like HHH and Sheamus don't have a history at all

Comment

• And then Sheamus jobbed to Mark Henry. TAKE THAT SHEAMUS.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Is the Rock actually entering the ring or is he is he just trolling the **** out of people?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                    What I found funny about that was after the HHH-Taker stare down was they had Sheamus come down for his match. Like HHH and Sheamus don't have a history at all
                    yeah.should at least close the chap on that before going to HHH vs Taker.

oh and

Comment

• Comment

• I just have the feeling they are going to make that guy Rey Mysterio part 2.

Comment

• Well... obviously. Mistico is the man though, so he deserves it.

Comment

• I have seen some stuff of his on you tube so I know he is good. I just don't like how that every masked Mexican wrestler has to be Rey Mysterio. They should let him be a individual not a clone of someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              yeah.should at least close the chap on that before going to HHH vs Taker.

oh and

Comment

• I really do love you Crickett.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information