No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learned the ankle lock from the best, Jack Swagger?

Really now? Kurt Angle obviously does a piss poor ankle lock compared to Jack Swagger's.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk talk

Comment

• Tonight was pathetic.
        I want a sig.

Comment

• Alex was up on top of the cage for like 5 minutes thinking "Cena????Where are you???"

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
            Alex was up on top of the cage for like 5 minutes thinking "Cena????Where are you???"
            He also spent 5 minutes on the ground hoping that dropkick to no one in particular didn't look at bad as it seemed to.

Comment

• I like The Rock, but his segment tonight was kind of annoying. They must be paying him well, because unless I'm reading him wrong, he doesn't seem like he wants to be doing all this. He's just recycling the same old material and doesn't show any effort to freshen his act up. I just don't see the same energy level from him that he once showed. Then again, maybe I'm just expecting too much from him. I'm sure it's not easy to live up to the expectations people have for him.

Comment

• Stone Cold on RAW next week!!!!

Comment

• I didn't watch Raw last night, but I just watched the Rock promo and I thought it was good.

I'm not really sure what they're building up for, though. I highly doubt Rock ever gets back in the ring.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    I didn't watch Raw last night, but I just watched the Rock promo and I thought it was good.

I'm not really sure what they're building up for, though. I highly doubt Rock ever gets back in the ring.
                    I thought that promo last night was really good, but the problem I had with it is that everything he is saying is the opposite of everything hes doing. He isn't getting back in the ring I dont think. Its a bit frustrating that he is just showing us all how awesome he is, but teasing us all because he isn't gonna really be back in any capacity.

Comment

• My best guess is that Rock will do something at Wrestlemainia like Rock Bottom The Miz and help Cena, but leave open the possibility of a later return, if he decides he wants another WWE payday. Sometimes 'Faces' have feuds in which they 'hate' each other, but also have a common cause that sort of binds them. Notice that Miz is talking trash to Rock.

Comment

• I feel as though Rock's promo felt like he was trying not to make Cena look too bad. He dissed him, but not as bad as when he first showed up. Now it's like he is going to slow down a bit to protect WWE's biggest cash cow to some extent. Honestly, Cena has been booked as this super Hulk type guy for so long that he needs to be pushed hard by somebody. Last week he had his best promo in a while, but then this week it's back to the same boring and corny nonsense that put my ass to sleep. Doctor's note? Seriously? What the hell is that?

Meanwhile Daniel Bryan gets buried again by a guy who hasn't been booked strong enough since winning the belt in Miz. Not only is he getting underused, but Miz hasn't looked like a good champ at all. He's a great talent and I love him, but he needs to win something clean instead of almost losing to Jerry "The King" Lawler of all people. Then there is Sheamus. I forgot he existed until he got tossed aside by HHH last night. What is it with WWE and booking new champs horribly? First you have Sheamus come out and look strong, then you have Cena tear down all his accomplishments and then after losing the belt you have him in stupid storylines where he loses his momentum messing around with comedy characters. Then you have Jack Swagger who started strong in ECW, looked like a nice prospect, then he's losing to freaking Santino of all people and looking like an idiot. He wins the belt and they try for two days to make him look like Kurt Angle 2.0, they give that up, and now he's back to a comedy character who is pretty much irrelevant. Now Miz has a great build to the title, finally wins it, but hasn't looked like a legit champ since. Once he loses at Wrestlemania he'll probably get Rock Bottom'd and AA'd by Cena, and he'll then probably get buried and underused.
                        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                        ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• I sorta felt that, I guess. The Rock doesn't dress up to make fun of people. Hes The Rock. 2 weeks ago it felt like he came back to his show to teach some kids a lesson. This week, with that segment, felt like he was nipping at Cenas ankles trying to get under his skin. The Rock don't play dat.
                          I want a sig.

Comment

• who are the dudes in Brodeur's sig?
                            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                              who are the dudes in Brodeur's sig?
                              The New Nexus. CM Punk, Mason Ryan, David Otunga, Michael Mcgillicutty, and Husky Harris.

Husky and Mcillicutty are now out of The New Nexus though.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                                The New Nexus. CM Punk, Mason Ryan, David Otunga, Michael Mcgillicutty, and Husky Harris.

Husky and Mcillicutty are now out of The New Nexus though.
                                Is it because they lost to Dandy Forton?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information