No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of the holdup is that Spike doesn't want to mess up its own shows like Pros vs Joes and their UFC coverage to show 2 hours of TNA. Plus its not like TNA is killing in the ratings.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
      A lot of the holdup is that Spike doesn't want to mess up its own shows like Pros vs Joes and their UFC coverage to show 2 hours of TNA. Plus its not like TNA is killing in the ratings.
      I could do with less Pros vs. Joes and more Joe (and TNA).

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
        I could do with less Pros vs. Joes and more Joe (and TNA).
        Amen to that!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• Whoa now, Pros vs. Joes has a loyal fanbase! Taking it off the air would cause mass hysteria.

Comment

• a constant 1.0, on an obscure cable network, on primetime, is a solid rating

Comment

• Jeff Jarrett returns!!!!

Comment

• I like the fact that Joe and Sting were like 'wtf' with Angle, because of their history with Jarrett.

I love Jarrett... when he isnt around the title.

Comment

• THE KING OF THE MOUNTAIN HAS RETURNED! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Itd be great if he went back to his CHOSEN ONE, and SLAPNUTZ gimmick.

Comment

• man I loved it especially like you said the reaction from Joe, Sting and Rhino was priceless

Comment

• I read the spoilers and new he was coming back, but still marked out like a little girl when he returned. I think this picture says it best.

Courtesy Matt Boom
                        http://mattboom.smugmug.com/gallery/2632932#139068644
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I don't know.. With me, the words Jeff Jarrett and Mark out will never go together.

Comment

• He will still be J-E-Double F J-A-Double R-E-Double T to me! But its good to see Jeff back. Now he's a face it seems and AJ Styles is a heel, TNA is mad I tell you MAD!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                              He will still be J-E-Double F J-A-Double R-E-Double T to me! But its good to see Jeff back. Now he's a face it seems and AJ Styles is a heel, TNA is mad I tell you MAD!!!!
                              lol, yeah it is. They put on some good matches back in 2003 with that dynamic (Styles-heel, Jarrett-face)
                              Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by the_legend_killer View Post
                                lol, yeah it is. They put on some good matches back in 2003 with that dynamic (Styles-heel, Jarrett-face)
                                Hell I was quoting mid 90's Double J! :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information