Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
    Do you have any idea how hard that would be to do?
    Its just when he slipped that threw me off. Nice moves but that one spot was just big glare on it

Comment

• John Cena is a good wrestler.

Yes, but not a great wrestler.

I'm a little skeptical about them waiting until WrestleMania 28 for Rock-Cena. But maybe it's true since The Rock probably has movie roles lined up for the foreseeable future.

On another note, I'm annoyed that the RAW GM is still anonymous. The Nexus isn't doing the nWo bit anymore, so storyline-wise it's unnecessary for the GM to keep his identity a secret. Remember when Chris Jericho vowed to reveal the GM's identity? Then he left wrestling right after that. Maybe he will return and go back to that. Of course, somebody in a promo will make fun of Jericho for being on "Dancing With the Stars".

Comment

• I forgot all about the anonymous GM until Wrestlemania. Most of the time I just tune it out and go take a piss. They really should have revealed it by now. It's probably going to be someone really stupid like Hornswoggle or Santino. Sure they can have it be some real shocker like Christian or another mid-carder that can handle the role. It could even be Triple H since he's rumored to be everything. With this I just think it'll end up being comedic when they reveal it in 2013.
        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
        ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
          I forgot all about the anonymous GM until Wrestlemania. Most of the time I just tune it out and go take a piss. They really should have revealed it by now. It's probably going to be someone really stupid like Hornswoggle or Santino. Sure they can have it be some real shocker like Christian or another mid-carder that can handle the role. It could even be Triple H since he's rumored to be everything. With this I just think it'll end up being comedic when they reveal it in 2013.
          The thing with the gm is that it depends on if the writers are going to make it someone that is logical or just random. If it is logical it will have to be Michael cole, Stephanie, JBL (if he wants to return) or another heel. If they are just going to be random and not have the GMs decisions matter in who he is,then there is no sense in speculating. One guy I could see it being that would be a decent choice is Kevin Nash. He came back at the Royal Rumble and is still signed to some sort of contract.

Comment

• I wish Tyson Kidd would cut that little bit of hair he has on his head very annoying.

Comment

• Tough Enough was great this week.

Comment

Tough Enough was great this week.
                Bill Demott is the only reason why I am watching.

Comment

• Umm Stone Cold?

Comment

Umm Stone Cold?
                    No If I want to watch Stone Cold awesomeness I can just go to youtube. Bill Demott is the main reason why I am watching Tough Enough.

Comment

• APPLE lol. I cant believe they created a new job squad

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                        No If I want to watch Stone Cold awesomeness I can just go to youtube. Bill Demott is the main reason why I am watching Tough Enough.
                        Bill is great no doubt but Stone Cold ripping people a new one is the selling point for me.

Comment

Bill is great no doubt but Stone Cold ripping people a new one is the selling point for me.
                          Ya it is great to see that as well but Demott is the man.

Comment

• No run ins? No interruptions? Is this "Edge retirement" fur realz? Couldnt be..
                            I want a sig.

Comment

• I thought it was BS at first but now I'm not sure?

Comment

• Edge is gone?son of a....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information