No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Angle vs Cage is headlining the House Show that I will be attending tonight. Im pumped.

Also promoted to be here is;

“The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe, Scott Steiner, Abyss, X Division Champion Chris Sabin, “The War Machine” Rhino, “The Phenomenal” A.J. Styles, Voodoo Kin Mafia, “Cowboy” James Storm, “Wildcat” Chris Harris, Jackie Moore, Gail Kim, The Naturals, Alex Shelley, Eric Young, Sonjay Dutt, Jay Lethal, Senshi and more!"

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
      Angle vs Cage is headlining the House Show that I will be attending tonight. Im pumped.

“The Samoan Submission Machine” Samoa Joe, Scott Steiner, Abyss, X Division Champion Chris Sabin, “The War Machine” Rhino, “The Phenomenal” A.J. Styles, Voodoo Kin Mafia, “Cowboy” James Storm, “Wildcat” Chris Harris, Jackie Moore, Gail Kim, The Naturals, Alex Shelley, Eric Young, Sonjay Dutt, Jay Lethal, Senshi and more!"
      I so wanted to go to the show tonight.post resulrs when you get back

Comment

Angle vs Cage is headlining the House Show that I will be attending tonight. Im pumped.

Here's that card, as announced on TNA Today with Jeremy Borash:

NWA World Heavyweight Championship Match
        Christian Cage© vs. Kurt Angle

3 Way Match
        Abyss vs. Samoa Joe vs. Scott Steiner (This should be a brutal match)

No DQ Match
        AJ Styles vs. Rhino

TNA X Division Championship 4 Way Match
        Chris Sabin© vs. Jay Lethal vs. Senshi vs. Sonjay Dutt

One on One Match
        Alex Shelley vs. Eric Young

Tag Team Match
        The Naturals vs. Voodoo Kin Mafia

Also Chris Harris, Gail Kim, Jackie Moore and James Storm will appear on the show.
        Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Ah, thanks for that. Sounds good!

Comment

• Jay Lethal is a crazy dude. I like him because of the energy he brings

Comment

Ah, thanks for that. Sounds good!
              No problem. Looks like a pretty good card, although I don't like it when matches are title matches at House Shows, since 99.97% of the time they don't change hands.
              I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Jarrett beat Raven for the NWA title at a house show a few years ago :P

Comment

• Are there any good matches on Smackdown tonight?

Thanks to jackalope

Comment

• Originally posted by portermvp84 View Post
                    Are there any good matches on Smackdown tonight?
                    Heres a match list, no match results tho.

Tag-Team Championship Match
                    Brian Kendrick & Paul London vs. Deuce & Domino

Non-Title Match
                    Chris Benoit vs. MVP

Tag-Team Match
                    The Undertaker & Batista vs. Fit Finlay & Ken Kennedy

Kane vs. Daivari

Also appearing on SmackDown: Theodore R. Long, Jillian Hall, Ashley, Michelle McCool, Kristal, William Regal and Dave Taylor.

Comment

• Why is Kane facing Daivari?

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Why is Kane there? I thought he got "hurt" at Wrestlemania by The Great Khali?

Comment

• Originally posted by villagewarrior View Post
                          Why is Kane there? I thought he got "hurt" at Wrestlemania by The Great Khali?
                          If they are taking my idea then he's there to destroy Davairi

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                            Why is Kane facing Daivari?
                            It better be a squash match for Kane so as to lead him back to the "Big Red Monster" persona and then allow him to get a push where he eventually destroys Khali and gets a title shot and run towards the end of summer if there is any justice in the WWE. KANE DESERVES BETTER DAMMIT!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Jarrett beat Raven for the NWA title at a house show a few years ago :P
                              True, and that wasn't even a TNA House Show, it was Scott D'amore's promotions show.

Comment

• Comahan, I know you don't make the .GIFs yourself, but is there any chance you could find one with Jarrett's guitar shot to AJ Styles last night?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information