No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In his home town... The guy is a jobber and always will be.

Comment

• I got got by lil' Jimmy!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• That was some of the best mic work on Raw in a while between Christian Miz and Truth.

Comment

• It unraveled at the end, but I love almost everything Truth does now.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
            That was some of the best mic work on Raw in a while between Christian Miz and Truth.
            agreed that was some good stuff

Comment

• I thought the triple threat between Rey,Punk and Del Rio was a really good match.

Comment

• Raw is going to suck if Punk really leaves. He's the best person in the company.

Comment

• I really find it hard to believe he is going anywhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                    I really find it hard to believe he is going anywhere.
                    He may just want a break. Being on the road every day of the year has to wear on a person.

Comment

• CM Punk has been my favorite since I started watching again (a month or 2 before Wrestlemania). It's a big loss for the company. He is their best heel and he is the best on the mic.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I knew there was no way the fans voted Mason Ryan over Sin Cara to face Evan Bourne turns out I was right.

http://www.wwe.com/shows/raw/wwe-gra...a-bourne-match

In light of unfortunate technical problems that definitively generated an inaccurate voting result in Evan Bourne's match during Raws: Power to the People, WWE is making it up to you, the WWE Universe, and Sin Cara, the masked Superstar whom you voted to have compete against Bourne.

This Monday night on Raw, Sin Cara will get the opportunity he deserved, and the match you demanded, as he will face Evan Bourne in the ring in Las Vegas.

The decision to make this match stems from technical issues with the vote tabulating provider’s system, which became flooded with so many votes from the previous poll - choosing an opponent for the Divas Title Match - that the vote tabulation spilled into the next poll, which determined Bourne's opponent. It appeared that you had voted for Mason Ryan, who shared the same option entry (B) as Kelly Kelly from the previous poll, until it was later discovered that Sin Cara had actually received 90 percent of the total votes in WWE.com's Live Chat poll.

Comment

• I call bs. I really don't think the fan votes were real in the 1st place just think this is there excuse for their booking and the negative reactions.

Comment

• Got around to watching this years WM and obviously Taker and HHH stole the show but I thought Punk vs Orton and Rhodes vs Rey were pretty good as well.

The rest of it was just decent.

Comment

• Chavo Guerrero was released. It's probably a good move for both sides. Chavo hadn't done anything in a long time, and he can finish his career with dignity in Mexico or Japan (or not with TNA).

I can only think of one original WCW person still left with the WWE (Rey Mysterio) from when it was purchased. I don't count Booker T because he left and came back.
                              Last edited by bearsfan_51; 06-25-2011, 12:34 PM.

Comment

• Take Vickie with you.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information