X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Regarding CM Punk...

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
      Wasn't Punk all ready in TNA for a short time and left on bad terms?

Edit: Punk has also been removed from the WWE roster page on their website.
      Yeah he hates TNA, and I don't think he cares for the way they're booking his friend Joe either.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Ya he was in TNA before. He was in The Gathering with Raven, Alexis(Mickie James) and I forgot the other guys name.

Comment

• If Punk would ever leave WWE because of creative issues, the idea of going to TNA is laughable. Jim Herd (look it up) looks like a genius next to that group of morons.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• TNA does still push Anderson to death and he's not even close to Punk in any way, shape, or form.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Like when he lost to Gunner for no reason whatsoever? TNA is ******* awful. Every time I give it a chance I'm just mad that I wasted two hours.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Everyone loses to either Gunner or Crimson, so it was bound to happen. I do hate TNA though.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Well I havent watched last Thursdays Impact yet, but the one before that was good.

Comment

• Still wondering why Punk was rocking the Stone Cold shirt? Was he just showing respect or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      Still wondering why Punk was rocking the Stone Cold shirt? Was he just showing respect or what?
                      I'm thinking it was to pay homage to one of the most well-known rebels in WWE history. I could really only see one other person shooting a promo like that and that would be Stone Cold.

Stone Cold doesn't even know why he was wearing the shirt but he appreciated it via Twitter

Comment

• CM Punk doesn't need a reason to do anything.

Comment

• Heyman wore a Stone Cold hat during his epic worked shoot on Vince. Maybe it was a hint/tribute to that?

that or Punk just playing a few more mind games with Stone Cold. Those 2 have had a funny back and forth little feud on twitter over the last few weeks

Comment

• Punk is the savior of wrestling today and if he goes off tv I will be so pissed

SPLOOSH

Comment

• http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/as...-are-hired.php

SPLOOSH

Comment

• It was more of a pipe dream just because of how good the Joe vs Punk matches were in ROH years ago. If/when Punk leaves, he's more than likely going back to ROH or New Japan

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information