Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
    If TNA and ROH merge and Punk goes to ROH they could be a serious threat to WWE. Just take TNA's management out and let ROH take all their talent.
    I highly doubt that would ever happen.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
      I highly doubt that would ever happen.
      As do I, but you can let me dream, can't you?

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Vince will just buy TNA when they fold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
          Vince will just buy TNA when they fold.
          I can't wait for the Rise and Fall of TNA DVD.
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Was there really that much of a rise?

Comment

• Ugh, I hope not. AJ, Joe, Beer Money, MCMG, and so many others would be ruined in WWE.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Oh yeah, they're treating Joe just dandy in TNA.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Oh yeah, they're treating Joe just dandy in TNA.
                  Beat me to it.

Comment

• Comment

• I didn't know they did the Bret Hart screw job reenactment.

Really? Really?

Comment

• Originally posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
                        Ugh, I hope not. AJ, Joe, Beer Money, MCMG, and so many others would be ruined in WWE.
                        Joe just got beat by D-Von frickin' Dudley.
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• TNA is soooooooooo bad. I wonder if comahan even likes this stuff anymore.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• There is no money to be made on TNA. Why would Vince buy it? If WWE wants the wrestlers they can sign them. They have no history and no valuable video library. Maybe WWE would be interested in them if TNA lasts for 30 more years, and they can rise up to where WCW was and actually be some competition to WWE. Otherwise, it doesn't make sense.

Comment

• since when did TNA turn Sting into the Joker?

Comment

• The problem with TNA is that it held so much promise when it started. They signed some great wrestlers from ROH (Joe, Styles, Daniels, etc...) and brought in a living legend (Sting) to help give the rub for the new wrestlers. Then it fell apart. Cornette left. They started bringing in the leftovers of WWE. Hogan, Bishoff, and others began having a hand in creative and started pushing the old WWE wrestlers and not the new guys.

TNA would be on the rise again if it went back to what made it great. The X Division is great but shouldn't be pigeonholed. Fans enjoy top-flight entertainment and all of the young guys on the roster are capable of that. They don't need the old guys, they need the new ones. Its part of why WCW failed. They don't push the young guys and use the old guys to give the rub to those that need it most. They push their best entertainers to the back burners.

I hate it. If they had even slightly competent management the promotion could become a threat to the WWE. They'll never be what they could have been as long as they continue down the path their going on.

Hopefully, ROH continues to gain momentum and gets better and better tv deals. If Punk goes to ROH and Styles & Joe plus others leave to compete with ROH and a new, broader TV contract then ROH would eclipse TNA quickly.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information