No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "PWInsider is reporting that the 4/13 TNA House Show in Springfield, Missouri drew in the range of 1,400-1,500 fans. Backstage morale was said to have been boosted by the crowd being so hot in Springfield. Former NWA World Champion Harley Race was also in attendance."
    Last edited by comahan; 04-15-2007, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Lockdown Results:

Sabin wins the Xscape match to retain the X Division Title.
      Originally posted by Scott Wright
      I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• I heard that The Big Show is backstage at Lockdown, and is going to run in and destroy everyone during the 5 on 5 main event..

or maybe not..
        Last edited by WMD; 04-15-2007, 07:48 PM.

Comment

• Other Results:

Robert Roode def. Petey Williams

Gail Kim def. Jackie Moore

Senshi def. Austin Starr

James Storm def. Chris Harris (In what was an absolutely HORRIBLE blindfold match)
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• - Christopher Daniels def. Jerry Lynn
            - Team 3D def. LAX to win the NWA Tag Team Titles
            - Team Angle def. Team Cage when Sting gets the pin, earning a title shot at Cage at Sacrifice. (BTW, AWESOME *EXPLETIVE* MATCH! including a Frankensteiner from Scott Steiner (Yes, that's right)

Comment

• Damn LAX lost

Comment

• I'll become a Scott Steiner fan when he busts out the Steiner Screwdriver.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lions WMD View Post
                  I'll become a Scott Steiner fan when he busts out the Steiner Screwdriver.
                  Can he actually physically pull of that move anymore?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                    Can he actually physically pull of that move anymore?
                    I'm sure he can.. it's just dangerous, I doubt anyone with a brain would let him do that move to them..

Comment

• I liked that Sting got the pin.. why?

-Jarrett : I dont want him near the title.

-Rhino : Just recently had a set of 1v1 matches with Cage, and isnt really a main eventer.

-Angle/Joe : Theres a 95% chance that Cage retains at sacrifice, and I really dont think it would be smart to have Angle or Joe lose another title match within a month or 2 of their last one.

So I think Sting was the right choice. People are always complaining that he isnt putting over any of the younger guys, so heres where he more than likely will. Plus we finally get the payoff of Sting vs Cage one on one, almost a year of buildup including the Cage heel turn, the 3 way feud for Abyss' title where they werent so much focused on each other at all, but on Abyss. I just hope its played up correctly, cause there really is solid buildup for this match.

Comment

• Its showtime, FOLKS!

Comment

• Yep, Sting was the right winner on Team Angle. Even if Jarrett would've won and put over Cage at Sacrifice (Which I think he would've), you run the risk of having the fans turn on him since he's putting himself in the title picture right away. Sting/Cage is a good ME to have, with Cage retaining leading into King of the Mountain at Slammiversary, which Cage will probably lose the title to either Kurt Angle or Samoa Joe (Prolly Angle, I heard he has a clause in his contract giving him a title run by September, so he'll prolly hold it until BFG and drop it to Joe.)

Comment

• after Angle refused to shake JJ's hand I wonder if they're setting up an Angle heel turn to fued with Jarrett

Comment

• Fun time in Italy!!! What a waste of time.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Yay for Russian OVW wrestlers.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information