No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CM Punk isn't going any where I don't think SD would have shown highlights from it or talked about it if he was.

And.

I never thought I would say this but I'm starting to like Mark Henry about time he started showing some fire.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WMD View Post
          I saw that earlier today and found it hilarious. He is absolutely amazing, but sadly using the word **** will probably generate him some negative press. I don't get why g a y people have such a little sense of humor, but you can make fun of a fat person or many other groups with immunity for the most part.

Comment

• That guy got CM Punked.

Comment

• I think my Blackman video is more controversial.

Comment

• So what he called some guy a ******. The real story is CM Punk's awesome mustache.

Comment

• Punk is a huge supporter of *** rights, so it's not a big deal.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
                      I saw that earlier today and found it hilarious. He is absolutely amazing, but sadly using the word **** will probably generate him some negative press. I don't get why g a y people have such a little sense of humor, but you can make fun of a fat person or many other groups with immunity for the most part.
                      Yeah fat people love it when you make fun of them.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        Yeah fat people love it when you make fun of them.
                        I meant that no one gets all up in arms over fat jokes. For example H o m o is not acceptable to type on this forum, but fatty is fine.

That gif of Cm saying vagina almost makes me want to figure out how to give myself an avy.

Comment

• Originally posted by josh07039 View Post
                          I meant that no one gets all up in arms over fat jokes. For example H o m o is not acceptable to type on this forum, but fatty is fine.

That gif of Cm saying vagina almost makes me want to figure out how to give myself an avy.
                          Just go into your user CP click edit profile and it is at the bottom of the page.

Comment

• I love how CM Punk is "suspended" and yet you can go to WWE's website and watch his promo/shoot.

Watch Punk's wild rant

Comment

• not like WWE cares about bad publicity, anything to attract attention, i haven't watched wrestling in 5 years and i saw his rant

Comment

• It must hurt to be called a **** by someone who strips down to his underwear and rolls around with other greased up men.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information