Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


  • Sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      Yeah fat people love it when you make fun of them.
      I've been called fat many times and just stare blankly at the person when they do it. It really shows the depths of their intelligence when they can state the obvious.

      Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

      Super Bowl XLIV Champions
      WHO DAT!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Halsey View Post
        It must hurt to be called a **** by someone who strips down to his underwear and rolls around with other greased up men.
        Why are you here?


        RIP TheManInBlack

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Why are you here?
          I watch wrestling too. That doesn't mean I can't make fun of wrestlers.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Halsey View Post
            It must hurt to be called a **** by someone who strips down to his underwear and rolls around with other greased up men.
            He's the guy that paid money to watch a man wearing only underwear roll around with other greased up men.

            Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

            Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Halsey View Post
              It must hurt to be called a **** by someone who strips down to his underwear and rolls around with other greased up men.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LTgiants View Post

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Halsey View Post
                  It must hurt to be called a **** by someone who strips down to his underwear and rolls around with other greased up men.
                  Punk is a UFC fighter?
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

                  Comment


                  • So what happens to Del Rio now? Just put him back in the MITB match?

                    Comment


                    • Del Rio and Cena has been speculated for Summer Slam for months. I'm guessing that was intentionally done to give them a reason to have a rivalry after the PPV.


                      Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        Del Rio and Cena has been speculated for Summer Slam for months. I'm guessing that was intentionally done to give them a reason to have a rivalry after the PPV.
                        If there is one thing the WWE understands, it is the value of being able to promote foreign guys so that they can benefit from international interest. I assume Del-Rio will get his shot at the title sooner or later and I imagine it will be at the big show of the summer.

                        Comment


                        • Del Rio lost a lot of his heat with Ricardo being destroyed by Show, so I don't think he can fight Cena without Ricardo there.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Del Rio can have a beef, he won a #1 Contenders match. My guess is he wins the Raw MITB, then between those two factors, he would REALLY feel like he deserves a title shot.
                            Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

                            Comment


                            • So do we see Punk before MITB? I kinda feel it would help with the build up if we don't.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Splat View Post
                                So do we see Punk before MITB? I kinda feel it would help with the build up if we don't.
                                To me, more punk is never a bad thing. He is just so entertaining it doesn't matter what he does.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information