Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 15 Years ago today, brother!

Comment

• 15 years? Doesn't seem that long ago...

Comment

• "You don' sold yo soul to da devil!!"

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I watched some TNA for about 15 minutes last night. It was so ******* terrible. Not even fun, not humorous, not entertaining, just a complete abomination.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• Yeah, TNA is pretty bad. I just like watching some of the X Division guys like Shannon Moore, AJ Styles, and a bunch of others.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• What you don't like watching Mr.Anderson joining a bootleg NWO rip off to feud with the Joker Sting?

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                I watched some TNA for about 15 minutes last night. It was so ******* terrible. Not even fun, not humorous, not entertaining, just a complete abomination.
                It was pretty bad. I have been watching it the last few weeks and it just isn't any good I don't even care enough to keep watching.

I'm not a TNA hater I try to give it a chance but it just sucks. They have people I like but they have no idea how to use any of them.

Comment

• Dang.. what a rise n fall story. I thought TNA, with their NON-former WWE roster, could have been something special then they go sign some old timers who all want creative rights and it turned into one big mess

on another note, Hogan has been beating people with 5 moves since the 80s. I never was on the hulkamania train as a youngster
                  Last edited by YAYareaRB; 07-08-2011, 01:51 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                    This nailed it. They had some good things going and could have made a nice run but they just blew it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                      This nailed it. They had some good things going and could have made a nice run but they just blew it.
                      I dont know what they were thinking taking on all this recycled talent?

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                        I dont know what they were thinking taking on all this recycled talent?
                        I think they thought if people all ready knew their roster they would tune in but fans were looking for something new not WCW 2.0.

Comment

• I am not trying to defend Hogan at all but TNA has had the same problem for a while. Of chasing older more recognized name fa and WWE rejects. Even before they brought hogan in. It is just getting worse and worse now as the years go on.

Comment

• the thing about WWE is that they are constantly signing and developing AND PUSHING! new talent. they occasionally bring in an old timer like the rock or stone cold but they are far from being pushed into the limelight that they aren't already in.

although i dont watch wrestling anymore, i somewhat understand the business and what makes things go.

Comment

• The difference is that TNA brings in these guys to be apart of their full time roster. Give them all the spotlight and refuse to acknowledge that their time is done. Unlike WWE bringing in the Rock for a one off feud with Cena in a attempt to try to put Cena over more.

Comment

• I don't mind TNA bringing in some former WWE guys or even named talent (Sting, Kurt Angle, Foley, etc) since they could give the rub to the younger guys. But Flair, Hall, Nash, Hogan and others that can't wrestle anymore have no place on a roster full of young, talented guys.

If they would have just kept Joe, Styles, Daniels, Abyss, and the rest of the X Division guys, they could have built a formidable promotion because the fans would have tuned in to see incredible, high-flying, intense performance matches. Now, I'm watching story lines that are close to 20 years old being performed by the same guys that did that same angle almost 2 decades ago.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information