No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think the Rock still has plenty of the millions upon millions of his fans. Don't think he has lost most of them.

Comment

• The Rock does nothing for me anymore. CM Punk did far more in the last three weeks to make an interesting feud than The Rock could do in a year of build up.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I like Punk but I would not underestimate The Rock. When it gets closer to Wrestlemania the build will of course be better then it is right now.

Comment

• That was good. Pretty convincing job of making it come across as an unplanned rant at Cena instead of a promo.

Comment

• The Rock lost a lot of his fans the first time he left 10 years ago. His act is stale.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• So does that make Austin stale? Cause I think guys like Austin and Rock can never get stale. No matter how long they have been gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post

I like Punk but I would not underestimate The Rock. When it gets closer to Wrestlemania the build will of course be better then it is right now.
                Better than the Rock/Cena build yes, but not even close to Punk/Cena. Punk is in another world than Rock in every single way.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Better than the Rock/Cena build yes, but not even close to Punk/Cena. Punk is in another world than Rock in every single way.
                  Are we talking about The Rock in his prime or the current version. The Rock in his prime might be the G.O.A.T.

Comment

Ya cause Punk's match is coming up in a few days and Rock's is month's away. They still have more time to build up Rock/Cena.

Comment

Ya cause Punk's match is coming up in a few days and Rock's is month's away. They still have more time to build up Rock/Cena.
                      Sigh, you are missing the point completely. Rock/Cena is just not as interesting as Punk/Cena because Punk is a billion times better than The Rock.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yes, Austin is extremely stale.

What?

Comment

Sigh, you are missing the point completely. Rock/Cena is just not as interesting as Punk/Cena because Punk is a billion times better than The Rock.
                          You are missing my point. I am saying since the Punk/Cena feud is more current and about to reach its end in a few days you find it more interesting since the Rock feud is months away and far from its end at WM.

Ya Punk is the better wrestler. No question Rock has not wrestled in years. Is there anything else Punk is a better at then Rock?

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            Yes, Austin is extremely stale.

What?
                            What legend isn't stale then? I think it is worse to be guys like Cena and Orton and to be stale.

Comment

• Yes. Punk is much better on the mic. This isn't 1999 anymore.

Comment

What legend isn't stale then? I think it is worse to be guys like Cena and Orton and to be stale.
                                Shawn Michaels, for example, doesn't just prance around and say the same 3-4 catch phrases over and over.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information