Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
    What happend? I don't care if it's a spoiler.

Comment

• so what happens now?does Del Rio cash in tommorw?did Punk re-sign?

Comment

• Pretty awesome PPV....money in the bank delivered.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
          so what happens now?does Del Rio cash in tommorw?did Punk re-sign?
          Tune in MONDAY NIGHT at 9PM on the USA Network to find out!

Comment

• Cash in on what? Cena is fired and Punk is gone as of right now.

Comment

• Incredible ppv and might be my 2nd favorite of all time behind Wrestlemania 17.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                Cash in on what? Cena is fired and Punk is gone as of right now.
                what do you think lasts longer: Cena's "firing" or a diva's match

Comment

• Maybe I should have watched it. Haven't really watched a PPV in awhile.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                    what do you think lasts longer: Cena's "firing" or a diva's match
                    did you not see the Brie Bella vs Kelly Kelly match it last quite a while lol

No seriously my guess is Cena will be out for a good 2 weeks. Give him some time to heal up a bit and sell the story a little as well.

So unless WWE brings in like a interim title like UFC has, holds a tournament for it thorough out Raw and someone else win's there is no way Del Rio can cash in his mitb.

Comment

• You need to watch the PPV if you haven't, like immediately.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Amazing PPV. Punk was so over it was ridiculous. Just a couple of observations.

- Mark Henry just thrust himself into a now very crowded World Title picture on Smackdown. Christian, Orton, Sheamus, Henry and Bryan as well. Looking forward to seeing how they play this out. Can't deny Henry his spot after the roll he's been on.

- Don't understand how you can have a PPV, and a great one at that, and keep Ziggler off it. He's been on a roll lately, getting constant tv time on Raw and is the US Champ and he's just left off the show completely? Can't say I agree with that.

- Loved all the love for the heels and the obvious lack of love for Mysterio. Crowd seemed less than enthralled when he was on the verge of winning.

- Had a bad feeling Vince was gonna go back to the 'Screwjob' storyline. It was a great PPV and the ending was amazing but we've seen it before Vince. Cena knocking out Ace was a good twist but lets try to not have to revert to the 'Screwjob' storyline.

Comment

• Oh yeah and CM Punk.. You are the effing man.. but you already knew that.

Comment

• Originally posted by DI View Post
                            - Don't understand how you can have a PPV, and a great one at that, and keep Ziggler off it. He's been on a roll lately, getting constant tv time on Raw and is the US Champ and he's just left off the show completely? Can't say I agree with that.

- Had a bad feeling Vince was gonna go back to the 'Screwjob' storyline. It was a great PPV and the ending was amazing but we've seen it before Vince. Cena knocking out Ace was a good twist but lets try to not have to revert to the 'Screwjob' storyline.
                            The PPV was so good, I don't care that they left off ziggler. What could he have possibly done to improve it?

Also, Michael Cole basically confirmed thescrewjob angle was going to happen when he talked about it saying how much Vince cares about keeping the title and how Brett Hart was gonna take it to WCW.

Punk's reaction in Chicago was actually surprising. It may have been the most over I have seen a guy in a long time even in his home town. That includes the Rock in miami.

Comment

• Sin Cara suspended 30 days for violating wellness policy

Comment

• I'm fine with the Screwjob angle because they did something different with it. Everything in wrestling (and entertainment) is basically derived from the same 9-10 basic concepts, most of which date back to antiquity.

It's one thing to be completely unoriginal or derivative, it's different to take something that's been done in premise and add something new to it.

Otherwise there would never be another fight over a woman ever again, and wrestling would cease to exist.

Also Sin Cara sucks.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information