No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also, Cena needs to get his due for really adding to this angle. I know that the interwebs loves Punk and hates Cena, but Cena has added a lot to this angle, and the match last night was one of the best he's ever had from a technical standpoint.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Agreed with Cena. All he does is get bashed but the man is absolutely dynamite on the mic and plays his role perfectly and I came away ultra impressed at how he performed last night. Sad that I'm going to say this but I think we need to give a 10 time champ a little more credit than he gets. He's been great lately and believe me, I'm no Cena fan. And yes, Sin Cara is terrible. He's a spot monkey and I'm glad we won't have to see him for the next month. Also happy with the way they got rid of him, making Sheamus look like an even bigger powerhouse than what he is already. And I don't know about you guys, but I was just waiting for the god awful Sin Cara mood lighting to come on once the opening bell sounded. I never put anything past Vince.

Any thoughts on tonight? I'd personally love to start the show with the announcers saying that CM Punk is obviously not here because he is no longer under contract and have them showing Vince in the back, not knowing what he is going to do besides knowing that he has to fire Cena. Then halfway through the show, when Vince comes out to publicly fire John in the middle of the ring, you hear a voice through a megaphone and it's Punk just walking through the crowd to his seat because he purchased a ticket and wanted to take in the show.

Comment

• Punk, Colt Cabana and Ace Steel out on the town after the show, from TMZ.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Second City Saints represent!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
          WHO DAT!

Comment

• As much as i hate him, I gotta give Cena credit. I didn't think he was acapable of a match like that.

And the Chicago crowd was amazing. it was one of the loudest wrestling events I have heard since the Attitude Era. Punk walking out with the title through te crowd just seemed right.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Well, it looks as if Punk WON'T be at RAW tonight, according to his twitter:

CMPunk CM Punk

It's been a long time since I've been this physically spent after a match. Yet, at the gym with Ace and @ColtCabana Cubs/phillies later!

Raw should be very interesting tonight to say the least.

Comment

• Special episode of Raw featuring tons of JOHN LAURANITIS.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The main event tonight will be.............

JOHN LAURINAITIS VS. DAVID OTUNGA

Comment

• Gonna be watching the PPV tonight.

Pic from Punk's twitter: http://yfrog.com/kecu9orj

WHO DAT!

Comment

• A tournament for a new champ interesting wonder who wins the interim title tonight

Comment

• IMO it's either Mysterio/ADR or Mysterio/Miz in the finals. Who wins, not entirely sure. ADR losing, then cashing in to win the title immediately after could be alright.
                        Originally posted by Scott Wright
                        I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Ricardo is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• So Mysterio vs. Ziggler. Holy crap, Ziggler sucks.

WHO DAT!

Comment

• I like Dolph but there is no way he was going to beat Rey.

Comment

• I wanna eff whoever this big, blonde broad is that is wrestling right now

WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information