No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HHH just got a promotion to a pretty high ranking job cant think of the actual title not that long ago. I doubt after a little bit of time he is going to then jump up to be the real head of the company.

Comment

• I'm sure he means "in charge". Like.. kayfabe!

Comment

• Well he said based on reality.

Comment

• Yes, the report seemed to indicate that Hunter would have much more control over personal decisions, which they have been gradually giving him control over already. I highly doubt it has anything to do with the financial operation of the company, and I question how much Vince operates that end on a day-to-day basis either.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Hunter is already a top guy in developmental after being promoted from being senior advisor under Vince.

If you ever watched that E 60 piece that they did on Vince I cant see Vince ever really being gone and taking a secondary role in his company.

Comment

• I look forward to the Doofus being in charge though. He was the main man behind signing Mistico and Kong.. and while he's been in charge, they've signed Jon Moxley and maybe perhaps the Kings of Wrestling.

Comment

• Yeah, me too. I give Vince all the credit in the world, but I think he's too self-obsessed, and he hasn't had a really good idea in years.

Comment

• I am just curious if this is going to eventually lead to some HHH vs Vince power struggle situation and how Punk would be involved in it.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                    Yes, the report seemed to indicate that Hunter would have much more control over personal decisions, which they have been gradually giving him control over already. I highly doubt it has anything to do with the financial operation of the company, and I question how much Vince operates that end on a day-to-day basis either.
                    I think you meant personnel, hombre.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                    WHO DAT!

Comment

• Justin Gabriel rulez.

Comment

• Originally posted by LTgiants View Post
                        I am just curious if this is going to eventually lead to some HHH vs Vince power struggle situation and how Punk would be involved in it.
                        There probably won't be a power struggle, but expect Punk/H.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          There probably won't be a power struggle, but expect Punk/H.
                          Punk/H?

Idk just thinking that maybe Vince would try to regain the control from HHH and it would lead to a power struggle or something.

Comment

• Punk vs. Triple H.. the new Austin/McMahon!

Comment

• Word going around yesterday and at last night's RAW was that WWE will not be bringing Sin Cara back after he failed a Wellness test. As noted before, it's believed that Cara actually failed the test in mid-June but was just suspended yesterday. There is a lot of heat on Cara for the suspension because he's been promoted as Triple H's first major international hire.
                              I think it would be rather reetarded for them to give up on Sin Cara this fast. He didn't even go through developmental. It looked like he was starting to adjust and slow things down a little.

Comment

• Sweet.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information