Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So hes not even Italian? LOL

Comment

• As for Boris, think Taz but not as small.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
        So hes not even Italian? LOL
        He is actually Italian, just using a Russian gimmick.

Comment

• SO how long do you think he holds the title? Does this mean Umaga will be moving to ECW?

Comment

• Originally posted by Notredameleo View Post
            SO how long do you think he holds the title? Does this mean Umaga will be moving to ECW?
            I don't see him holding it long, but when will the IC strap have meaning again? I mean that used to be the status belt with great former champs, now its being relegated to a bs belt like the hardcore or European title. Why WWE why?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Another major qualm I have with today's wrestling.

The 'prestige' of titles is lost. The Intercontinental title has been relegated to a lower tier championship.

There are just way too many championships out there.

WWE
              World
              'ECW'
              WWE Tag Team
              World Tag Team
              Intercontinental
              U.S.
              Cruiserweight
              Women's

Ridiculous.

During it's heyday, there were just three titles. The World Heavyweight, Intercontinental, and Tag Team.

Those were the days.....

Comment

• Hurray for getting the belt off of Umaga. I don't care who he dropped it to or how it happened, so long as it happened. Now here's hoping the new guy is actually a decent wrestler that can bring some prestige back to the IC title.

Comment

• Chris Masters for Intercontinental Champion!
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Oh god no.Carlito for Intercontinetal Champion!Won't happen but I cna dream

Comment

• I want to see Snitzky take Kane one day.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

• they need to have there be a challenger board and just get 5 titles..
                        World Heavyweight Champion
                        Intercontinental Champion
                        Cruiserweight Champion (show some love to these guys)
                        Tag Team Champion
                        Womens Champion

anyway to condense unnessary action is welcomed
                        CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                        JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                          I want to see Snitzky take Kane one day.
                          I suggested that a few pages ago and I will state again I am in favor and look forward to that. Oh and this CM Punk joining the New Breed is such a see-thru ploy to undermine the New Breed. In a month he'll reveal he was with the Originals the whole time.

Chris Masters for IC Champ! I second the motion. :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

Comment

• After Monday's RAW taping in Milan, Italy Superstars got an extremely bad scare. While on the runway preparing to leave Milan for another house show in Rome, their chartered aircraft blew an engine. Thankfully this did not happen while the aircraft was in flight.
                            WWE.com has posted the following article which details the situation:

One night after figuratively setting Milan’s Datch Forum ablaze with excitement at a live edition of Monday Night Raw, the Superstars and Divas of Raw were subject to the alarm of an engine fire aboard their charter plane.

Instead of soaring through the clouds en route to Rome from Milan for another live event, the frightening mechanical issue forced a mass inconvenience and a frantic scramble to find new flights in order to make it to the show in Rome on time.

Amid all the hassles this episode caused, WWE Producer Tim White’s first-hand account of the hair-raising experience was from a grateful perspective, rather than an angry one.

“Everyone is okay,” he said in a phone interview from the runway after boarding a new flight. “Thankfully, the engine blew on the ground and not over the Atlantic.”

Allegedly the plane was taxing on the runway and the engine was revved too high, causing the engine fumes to heat up to more than 900 degrees — roughly two-and-a-half times the normal temperature the engine should operate at. At that point, a rod may have snapped, causing the engine to blow.

“I was sitting near the front [of the plane] and didn’t hear anything,” said White. “But the mechanic said those sitting near the engine would have heard a pop.”

The nerve-racking experience turned out to be a huge scare, but in the end only cost time instead of injuries. Even with everything that occurred, the WWE Superstars were all able to find new flights, as to not disappoint their international fans.

Comment

• +

=

:D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

Originally posted by Job

Comment

• yessssssssssssss!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information