• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
      PG FTL......

Comment

• http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...ck-to-face.php

The UK Sun has a new article online featuring quotes from "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. In it, he continues to fuel speculation about one more match against CM Punk. Below is an excerpt:

"I think Punk is a great guy.

"I'd say he looks up to me for what I did in the ring back in the day - and I look up to him for what he is doing now. I'd say it's a case of mutual respect.

"I hear the stories and if the stars aligned and all things worked out to benefit us all - the WWE, myself and Punk - I'd say that he is the guy I'd pick to face.

"I'm sure I could get another match out of this carcass of mine."
        Click here to read the article in its entirety.

Comment

• Anal Bleeding.

Comment

• Does anyone actually believe Miz and R Truth are fired?

Comment

• I really hope Mark Henry wins at Hell in the Cell.

Comment

• The best way to make this event immense would be to have:

Kane come back masked and destroy Henry ala when he arrived in the WWE for the first time. This would make him a certified monster again...to take down a certified monster.

Cara and Cara do some insane work OFF the top of the cell and not botch any moves.

Have the AWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEESOMETruth return and raise some hell...without Kevin Nash appearing.

Have an epic spot ala someone going through the cage/off the cage.

Don't let Cena walk out champion, he needs to lose the belt and focus on SS with The Rock, give it CM Punk or ADR and let them solidify themselves as true champions.

Comment

• I miss masked Kane. Dude was scary as hell. Now? He seems timid and soft.

Comment

• Kane HATED the mask because it was hard for him to breathe, thus he's been in the WWE long enough and he's old enough to not have to think about wearing it anymore.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I know all that, but he was just the best character with it on...now he is too human and not so demonic. Great finish to a pretty fun PPV.

Comment

• The matches were pretty good the end made no dam sense to me.

Comment

• Henry wins check.

Cena loses check.

Kelly Kelly loses check.

Good times.

Comment

• So it looks as if Vince is looking to make the main event at Survivor Series a massive one, as he is looking to do a traditional Survivor Series match, making it Team WWE vs. Team Anti-WWE. Team WWE would feature The Rock, John Cena, HHH and then, rumor has it that Vince is pushing for either The Undertaker or Stone Cold to be on the team, with CM Punk being the 5th member if Austin is on the team. Team Anti-WWE would be featured around Miz, R-Truth and Nash. What do you guys think of this and who do you think could possibly be the final 2 members for Team Anti-WWE?

Comment

• Originally posted by DI View Post
                              So it looks as if Vince is looking to make the main event at Survivor Series a massive one, as he is looking to do a traditional Survivor Series match, making it Team WWE vs. Team Anti-WWE. Team WWE would feature The Rock, John Cena, HHH and then, rumor has it that Vince is pushing for either The Undertaker or Stone Cold to be on the team, with CM Punk being the 5th member if Austin is on the team. Team Anti-WWE would be featured around Miz, R-Truth and Nash. What do you guys think of this and who do you think could possibly be the final 2 members for Team Anti-WWE?
                              i want to see a team wwf v team wwe

maybe 2 young guys from the group of guys who want to sue the wwe

Comment

• Originally posted by DI View Post
                                So it looks as if Vince is looking to make the main event at Survivor Series a massive one, as he is looking to do a traditional Survivor Series match, making it Team WWE vs. Team Anti-WWE. Team WWE would feature The Rock, John Cena, HHH and then, rumor has it that Vince is pushing for either The Undertaker or Stone Cold to be on the team, with CM Punk being the 5th member if Austin is on the team. Team Anti-WWE would be featured around Miz, R-Truth and Nash. What do you guys think of this and who do you think could possibly be the final 2 members for Team Anti-WWE?
                                The Anti-WWE team would get owned.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information