• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post

+

=

:D
    YES. The Masters in sombrero movement has been going for too long for it to be ignored damnit.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Brodeur a wrestlecrapper?

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
        Brodeur a wrestlecrapper?
        I'm a member but I don't really post much, just browse a lot.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• same, i have like 400 posts there, most are from yelling peoples names when they come out of no where on raw threads.

Comment

• Austin Starr has been suspended for 90 days for basically being a dick backstage.

By dick, i mean he was being too honest to the wrong people.

Comment

Austin Starr has been suspended for 90 days for basically being a dick backstage.

Well they say the truth shall set you free and now Mr. Starr has an abundance of free time. I suggest taking up golf to pass the time, or tennis maybe....

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Austin Starr has been suspended for 90 days for basically being a dick backstage.

2nd time he's been suspended in the last 14 months (He and Roderick Strong were suspended last February after staying for an ROH show after being warned of pending bad weather, while having to wrestle at AAO the next night). Given that the X Division has become a joke right now, I guess this isn't as big of a loss as it could be. And to think, at BFG the man was given the tools for the right push he needed (Winning T.K.N.O.I.X.D.G.B.R.F.B.F.G.), instead.......he's being played for a fool by Bob Backlund...........
                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• T.K.N.O.I.X.D.G.B.R.F.B.F.G. is arguably the best thing to happen in wrestling EVER~

Anywho, losing Starr means basically nothing really, like you said. Maybe Alex Shelley actually gets on TV now, thatd be nice.

Oh well, TNA in 20 mins, maybe something cool happens.

Comment

• Which wrestling show do you guys watch. I watch Raw, SD, and ECW occasionally. Does anyone else think that Lashely should come to Raw and send Umaga anywhere else. Also CM Punk should go to SD. Agree?

Comment

• Well, all of them, here, SD/Raw/ECW/iMPACT. Lashley should go uh, somewhere besides ECW, so someone useful can have the title. Im all for Punk going to SD/Raw as soon as the new breed storyline is over.

Comment

• It kind of sux that they started a new storyline involving CM Punk in ECW, i believe he has grown too big for ECW, and they are losing a lot of money by keeping him there.

BTW, are HHH and Stephanie McMahon really married. That has been bugging me.

Comment

• Yes, they are really married, have been for like 4 or so years now (?) and they have a kid.

Comment

• Abyss was REALLY bloodied

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              Abyss was REALLY bloodied
                              That was such a good ending to the show. Abyss reallllllllly cut deep, that was sick. The announcers weren't kidding when they said that you cant tell when the mask ends and the blood begins.

Comment

• I was kinda thinking Sting might have come out to help

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information