No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only good thing about this Raw was the heel faction of Alberto, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Swagger, & Ziggler. I am not counting Otunga he still sucks.

Comment

• Cody Rhodes is awesome.

Comment

• I actually liked the ending last night. I liked the touch of having someone speak from every group that was out there, such as Chioda for the refs and Lawler basically taking the reigns and speaking for everyone. I thought it worked well and I liked the touch of keeping JR for last. I didn't like how they kept Cena, Punk, Orton, Sheamus, Ryan, Kelly Kelly and Eve in the back because they didn't want them to get booed. Cena gets booed every night he steps foot in an arena. Punk was getting booed during his feud with HHH. Who cares if your top guys are going to take some heat from the crowd by walking out with everyone else. You needed to have the WHOLE roster out there to make it seem as real as possible. Other than keeping them in the back, I enjoyed the final segment. And yes Splat, Cody Rhodes is the man.

Comment

• I did think the camera men walking out was a nice touch.

Comment

• Except the fact that the camera man who actually mattered was still there.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
              Except the fact that the camera man who actually mattered was still there.
              Well no ****. Someone had to get the last shot.

Comment

• I'm so tired of invasion/anti-[insert here] angles and factions.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                WHO DAT!

Comment

• Cody Rhodes is awesome.

I like the psychotic voice he's doing now. But why do some of the fans actually put the bags on their own heads? They're admitting that they're ugly. [LOL] His music is still from when he was "Dashing" Cody Rhodes. They should change it to something eerie.

Speaking of Rhodes, it wasn't that long ago that he beat Mark Henry cleanly. Hard to believe now that they had Henry beat Randy Orton twice. I know Rhodes is a good performer and the Intercontinental champion, but he's even smaller than Orton. Henry sure is getting an enormous push (with a world title to boot).

Comment

• They actually have changed Rhodes' theme music to make it more eerie. Both his dashing theme and current theme both start the same but the dashing one was in fact a little more upbeat while this one is more eerie and slower, fitting his current character perfectly in my opinion.

Comment

• Just watched "Card Subject To Change" a documentary on Netflix about independent wrestlers.

It wasn't the greatest thing by any means but if you are bored it's worth a watch.

I ended up knowing alot more people than I expected to Sabu,Billy Kidman,Billy Gunn,Road Dogg,Spike Dudley,Kevin Sullivan and Lacey Von Erich to name a few.

Comment

• By the way, Cody vs Rey was the best match from Wrestlemania this year.

Comment

• http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/ww...-he-s-gone.php

The Great Khali was booked on last week's Smackdown under the assumption that he is gone from the company, I am now able to confirm.

From what I understand Khali's WWE contract was coming up and negotiations were broke off. I am currently researching which party broke off the negotiations and why.

While Khali has been widely criticized amongst many for his in-ring work and lack of improvement, WWE has remained high up on him because of his help in their expansion in India.
                          Awesome.

Comment

• Next in line: Jinder Mahal. Please.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Then, I'd like to say Otunga but it doesn't look like he's going anywhere soon.. inexplicably.

Comment

• I ended up knowing alot more people than I expected to Sabu,Billy Kidman,Billy Gunn,Road Dogg,Spike Dudley,Kevin Sullivan and Lacey Von Erich to name a few.

Gunn, Road Dogg, and Dudley wore out their welcomes, Sullivan is ancient, and Von Erich never really got off the ground (even though she's really hot). But since you mentioned it, I wonder why Sabu and Kidman aren't still in WWE, or at least in IW. One of the great things about Sabu is that he had a paragraph for a nickname: The Suicidal, Homocidal, Genecidal, Death Defying Sabu.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information