Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• IMPACT has done a lot of thing to screw up since Hogan/Bischoff arrived but if they don't have Roode go over Angle at BFG that will be the icing on the screwup cake

Comment

• Speaking of IMPACT, does Sting remind anybody of The Joker lately?

I'm pretty sure Bobby Roode will beat Angle for the title to legitimize the first ever Bound For Glory Championship Series, or whatever it's called, that Roode won to become #1 contender. It's just like how Money in the Bank winners always win a WWE title.
        Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 10-07-2011, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
          Speaking of IMPACT, does Sting remind anybody of The Joker lately?
          A Joke.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
            A Joke.....
            can't believe Sting actually went along with this gimmick

Comment

• Even tho the match will end up being a train wreak I still like the Show and Henry feud.

At the very least it gets Orton out of the title picture for a week or two.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                Even tho the match will end up being a train wreak I still like the Show and Henry feud.

At the very least it gets Orton out of the title picture for a week or two.
                Their match at Money in the Bank wasn't that bad, honestly. It was booked well for a big man match.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                  can't believe Sting actually went along with this gimmick
                  It was his idea.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• I think Joker/Riddler Sting is pretty good actually. He gets to change his character up a little, and it looks like he's having fun with it.

Comment

• There are rumors that the pain is coming to WWE 12 the video game... Would be epic.

http://www.product-reviews.net/2011/...y-as-a-legend/

However, the rumors also suggest that Lesnar won’t be coming as a standard member of the RAW or Smackdown roster, instead he will be featured as a ‘legend’ in the game, and it is this criteria which is apparently the only reason in which THQ can allow him in the game since he currently isn’t a part of WWE at the moment and still signed to UFC.

UFC execs have apparently given the green light for Lesnar to appear in the game, according to PWInsider, but we have a feeling that it is more to do with sponsorship and other financial matters since, THQ are publishers for the UFC Undisputed 3 video game, as well as WWE 12 which is now available to buy.

Interestingly, Paul Heyman – a close associate of Brock and the main man behind WWE’s ECW brand during the ‘Invasion’ era, was said to be a key player behind the deal to have Lesnar feature in WWE 12. There are no official statements regarding the rumors though, but an announcement could be planned by THQ as early as Tuesday.
                      Last edited by Splat; 10-10-2011, 09:03 AM.

Comment

• So, TNA really dropped the ball on that one...

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• What are you talking about? That PPV was all about building their young stars like Hulk Hogan and Kurt Angle.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• That's a good point. I did love the hell out of Aries/Kendrick, and enjoyed Lynn/RVD (for the insaneness of it), Bully/Anderson (despite the botched finish), and the three way (despite another lousy and quick end). After that though, blah.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The fact that Hulk Hogan lobbied backstage to have the finish changed after they had already decided to have Roode win the belt and they actually changed the finish tells me all I need to know about TNA or Impact or WCW or whatever the hell you want to call this company. That and the fact that, supposedly, TNA is "eager to please" Jeff Hardy and might make him their next champion. So let me get this straight. You wouldn't put the belt on a hard working, man who has paid his dues,been there since the beginning, great talent who just won the BFG series in Robert Roode because Hogan doesn't think he's ready but you're going to go ahead and put the strap back on a guy who hasn't been in a ring for your company in months because the last time he was champion, he showed up to the PPV completely f***in wasted and was still allowed to make an ass of himself and the company by being allowed to go to the ring and get squashed in about 52 seconds, and that's the man you are eager to please and want to put the belt on? What a joke. Keep devaluing your own homegrown talent and lets keep putting the spotlight on guys like Hardy, Hogan, Sting, etc. Terrible.

Comment

• http://sports-at-work.com/WWE-News/w...es-maryse.html

WWE released Maryse

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                                WHO DAT!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information