No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember all but the Batista debacle.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I dont remember Edge's rumble win, HHH's chamber win, or Orton's HIAC win.

Actually, the Batista stuff is what I remember clearest.

Comment

• You don't remember the whole "MATT HARDY HITS JEFF WITH CHAIR" thing at the Rumble?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Ahhh yes, I remember that angle, I just didnt know thats when it happened, and had no idea Edge was the guy who capitalized.

Should have been Christian, dammit!

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
            Ahhh yes, I remember that angle, I just didnt know thats when it happened, and had no idea Edge was the guy who capitalized.

Should have been Christian, dammit!
            But...........It's Christian.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Sin Cara out 6-9 months with knee injury. I celebrate.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                Sin Cara out 6-9 months with knee injury. I celebrate.
                I will celebrate when you injure yourself diving out of the ring.

Comment

• Wonder if that is it for him in the WWE. Guy already has been wellness'ed...is a botch machine, and now because of another botch he gets injured and will miss 6-9 months. WWE has been trying to push him but it's been setback after setback. At this point I'm wondering if Sin Cara is spanish for Mr Kennedy

Comment

• Amen. Back to Mexico he goes. No more Sin Botcha.

Comment

• Anyone else think they're working towards a Miz/Punk feud after last night? I thought they might stick with Cena/Miz but they had no interaction with each other what so ever last night, Punk beat Del Rio in his rematch, basically taking him out of the title picture and Miz didn't speak a word about Cena after his attack on JoMo.

Comment

• I figured they were going to build up to a fatal four way match.

Comment

• Finally got WWE 12 and outside of the story mode being weak (way to much backstage crap and gimmick matches) it's easily the best wrestling game in sometime.

Comment

• I'm sort of glad they got Randy Orton back on the winning track on the Smackdown special. He was practically getting close to being one of those guys who gets introduced while his opponent's music is still playing (like Tyson Kidd last night). Of course, Orton had to win soon to put over his feud with Wade Barrett.

On RAW this week, they finally had a diva do a cool finisher instead of the typical lame ending (usually a roll up). But the mistletoe match on Smackdown took a big step back for the ladies. They must of been pressed for time.

It seemed like Michael Cole sounded worried for Daniel Bryan during the cage match. Then he finally started rooting for Mark Henry. It's often awkward hearing Cole bounce back and forth between objective broadcaster and heel.

Comment

• I think it fits Cole perfectly. Cole is at his worst when he's just being a reactionary heel announcer like Jerry Lawler used to be. He's at his best when he's nuanced, trying to find a balance between telling a story and being biased. I wish he made fun of Booker T less, because usually his reasons for disliking someone make sense, and therefore can fit into a broader narrative.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                                I think it fits Cole perfectly. Cole is at his worst when he's just being a reactionary heel announcer like Jerry Lawler used to be. He's at his best when he's nuanced, trying to find a balance between telling a story and being biased. I wish he made fun of Booker T less, because usually his reasons for disliking someone make sense, and therefore can fit into a broader narrative.
                                You can't compare Lawler as a heel vs Cole as a heel though, because Cole is the head announcer and Lawler was just the color guy to JR. That's why he fails as a reactionary heel.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information