Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
    dammit, Truth is back as a face it looks like. Why couldn't they have somebody other than Miz take him out. I want crazy heel Truth.
    He is still batshit crazy, so he's fine that way. As long as he's not boring face truth, he will be awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
      Stop me if you have heard this before...

"Brodus Clay will make his Raw debut next week."
      They keep trying to book him on Raw, but the Repo Man keeps showing up and repossessing Broadus' rental cars. I smell a feud between the two.
      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/cm...earlier-today/

There was an incident today at Madison Square Garden where security wouldn’t allow CM Punk in the venue. Apparently the security guard didn’t believe it was Punk. The WWE Champion Tweeted about the experience.
        Sellout the Horizon on a Monday, refused entry to the Garden on Tuesday. My life is awesome.

Some serious Larry David ****.@CMPunk

Comment

The Shawn Michaels Story: Heartbreak and Triumph
          Watched this last night and really enjoyed.

Also Randy Orton got hurt on this weeks SD taping and might miss sometime.
          Last edited by Splat; 12-28-2011, 12:01 PM.

Comment

• Being said that Orton's injury has to do with one of the discs in his back and is possible that he could miss up to 6 months if that's the case. If that's the case, this is devastating news as I firmly believed he was the favorite to win the Royal Rumble in his hometown and fight for the WHC at 'Mania. If he is out for this long, I'd expect to see the strap on Bryan longer than we all thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by DI View Post
              Being said that Orton's injury has to do with one of the discs in his back and is possible that he could miss up to 6 months if that's the case. If that's the case, this is devastating news as I firmly believed he was the favorite to win the Royal Rumble in his hometown and fight for the WHC at 'Mania. If he is out for this long, I'd expect to see the strap on Bryan longer than we all thought.

Comment

Watched this last night and really enjoyed.

Also Randy Orton got hurt on this weeks SD taping and might miss sometime.
                I just watched it. It was a good one.

Comment

• Don't get me wrong Splat.. I, just like you, would love to see Ziggler win and I think he should, but I just thought that with the way Orton has been everyone over lately and with the Rumble being in his hometown, it was the perfect time for them to start building him back up again into the title scene and I think that's exactly what they were going to do but now that it's almost certain that he misses the Rumble, Dolph, in my opinion, takes over as the prohibitive favorite to win the match.

Comment

• Orton is either hurt and out for a few weeks, out for six months, or has a third wellness violation and WWE doesn't know what to do. I am so confused.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• 1/2/12................

Comment

• Jericho is reportedly in Tennesse (RAW is in Memphis).

Comment

• Holding out hope that Dean Ambrose makes his debut tonight as the 1/2/12 guy. Obviously expecting Jericho which is not a problem.

Comment

• I love Ambrose, but him being the guy would be such a massive letdown to 90% of the fans

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                              I love Ambrose, but him being the guy would be such a massive letdown to 90% of the fans
                              I think having a new face debut like that would be big. The fans would be let down, but they'll grow to enjoy Ambrose

Comment

• Has anyone heard anything more on WWE Network?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information